1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Official YouTube Video Thread

Discussion in 'General' started by Mongo, May 13, 2009.

1. Steeltoe

Steeltoe What's my move?

418 and ChemGuy like this.
  2. cha0s#242

cha0s#242 Ignorance and prejudice and fear walk hand in hand

3. pfhenry

pfhenry Well-Known Member

4. HPPT

HPPT !!!

5. Banditracer

Banditracer Dogs - because people suck

Just stumbled onto this.

stk0308 likes this.
  6. motion

motion Nihilistic Member

7. Dan Dubeau

Dan Dubeau Well-Known Member

So obviously faked and staged. What a complete fucking idiot.

stk0308 and motion like this.
  8. Phl218

Phl218 .

9. Phl218

Phl218 .

this one is a bit more sick 6x6

10. HPPT

HPPT !!!

11. ChemGuy

ChemGuy Harden The F%@# Up!

I dont usually feel this way...but i hope the FAA goes up his A$$ with a fine tooth comb and if he did this on purpose isnt even allowed to drive by an airport, much less fly a plane. And if he had insurance and files a claim, well that's fraud. He better hope he flew that pacer (or whatever is was) with that chute on for the last year or 2.

Side note...years ago there was a real know it all on one of the pilot forums who had a Duke or maybe Queen Air and he was trying to sell for a looong time. Twins were (and still are ) cheap as no one wants them. He had a gear up landing. Oops. Insurance "bought" the plane and he got all his $$$. All he had to do was a short 709 ride.

Since then if someone gear ups we always ask....how long was it for sale. Lol.

12. StanTheMan

StanTheMan Well-Known Member

I could swear that as the pilotless plane turned and went into that valley, you could see some dirt roads and a building. The FAA should ream his ass out to the max! That guy is a total fucking idiot.

13. ChemGuy

ChemGuy Harden The F%@# Up!

Phl218 and BigBird like this.
  14. motion

motion Nihilistic Member

Yeah I saw that too... figured if his motor stops he would land on that dirt road, but nooooooooo...... he lands in the middle of nowhere. He's gonna have a hard time backing up a motor malfunction claim when I'm guessing most of the mechanicals are relatively intact and there's no smoking gun.

15. Robin172

Robin172 Well-Known Member

The door was already open when the engine stopped too.

16. YamahaRick

YamahaRick Yamaha Two Stroke Czar

17. motion

motion Nihilistic Member

18. Dave Wolfe

Dave Wolfe I know nuttin!

One of the aviation forums I frequent has already sentenced him to 15 slow dunkings, witch style.

britx303 likes this.
  19. YoshiHNS

YoshiHNS Mr. Slowly

20. motion

motion Nihilistic Member