1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Official YouTube Video Thread

Discussion in 'General' started by Mongo, May 13, 2009.

1. stk0308

stk0308 Well-Known Member

Aaaaand, it's already blocked by Dorna. Brilliant! No, wait, it's not blocked on YouTube proper. I just can't watch it HERE. Even more genius!

2. YamahaRick

YamahaRick Yamaha Two Stroke Czar

Turns out this company is in Cartersville. Looks like they do a decent job.

You should see the end when they are disposing the water after use.

3. pfhenry

pfhenry Well-Known Member

4. HPPT

HPPT !!!

5. HPPT

HPPT !!!

6. YamahaRick

7. Steeltoe

Steeltoe What's my move?

Master gunsmith at work. Dude works on some weird stuff. Never seen anything like this one.

8. YamahaRick

9. Steeltoe

Steeltoe What's my move?

"Let's say Greta Thurnberg's antifa army is approaching" :crackup::crackup::crackup:

10. HPPT

HPPT !!!

11. cha0s#242

cha0s#242 Ignorance and prejudice and fear walk hand in hand

12. motorkas

motorkas Well-Known Member

I'll let her know about it (not the wife - did that once - once is enough - but we have been together for years). She said when she get's a chance, she's going to check out the Nature article he referenced in the first video. Also keep in mind, she really is one of the best at what she does, and is smart as shit in her field, and of all the scientists I've met through her, they fall into a similar category - they are very open minded about science, understand they don't know it all, and are very. . .very hesitant to say something with absolute certainty because part of their job is constantly disproving things (so they know how easily it is to be wrong about something no matter how much or how good the training). Part of the reason I posted her response unedited was to show just how open they are to new information. . .the other part is because you deserved to get it unedited - takes balls to post that up to get looked at by someone like her without knowing the outcome of what she's going to think about it - or if I was going to try to manipulate the outcome or perception of that video - mad props on that - :beer:

13. RRP

RRP Kinda Superbikey

The first time I experienced those fn Asian carp on the Embarras River it was about 5:45am and barely light out.

It was surreal. And one landed in the boat and broke about $300 worth of fishing rods and reaaaallly pissed off my FIL.

14. Banditracer

Banditracer Dogs - because people suck

Cute girl running big farm equipment. Towards the end she puts her black Lab in the cab, even better. :D Her uncle has a channel I follow too, dairy farm near Syracuse milking 1700 cows.

Last edited: May 10, 2020
  15. HPPT

HPPT !!!

16. HPPT

HPPT !!!

17. Steeltoe

Steeltoe What's my move?

Cool kids right there!

I follow Harry Metcalfe's farm channel. Turns out he knows a helluva lot more about farming than cars. And he knows a lot about cars! Learning a lot about No Till watching his channel. Still relatively new tech to me. I'm used to plows. Fascinating stuff.

18. SirCrashAlot

SirCrashAlot Well-Known Member

19. YamahaRick

20. 600 dbl are

600 dbl are Shake Zoola the mic rula

This is just awesome.