1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Official YouTube Video Thread

Discussion in 'General' started by Mongo, May 13, 2009.

1. My coaches, my players and the use of the word “we”, that’s pure class right there. I got goosebumps watching that, I’m going to have my 7 year old watch that when he gets home after school before wrestling tonight. There is no single person in a team even though some have more impact than others.

Yzasserina likes this.
  2. R1M370

R1M370 Dr. P Ness

:crackup:

blkduc likes this.
  3. HPPT

HPPT !!!

I vaguely remember a thread about starting an airline career not too long ago but I don't know how to find it.

Last edited: Jan 18, 2020
    418, jrsamples and ChemGuy like this.
  4. Steeltoe

Steeltoe What's my move?

I'd do her.

5. ChemGuy

ChemGuy Harden The F%@# Up!

Couple british guys blowing stuff up while filming with very high speed cameras.

6. pfhenry

pfhenry Well-Known Member

7. My next door neighbor is a pilot for southwest. He has some seniority and it’s a good gig.

8. jrsamples

jrsamples Banned

9. auminer

auminer Renaissance Redneck

I was on the USS Kitty Hawk in 91-92 as she finished up SLEP in Philadelphia. This is how they test the cats. Fun to watch live.

TL/TR DGAF, here's a funny video...

10. ChemGuy

ChemGuy Harden The F%@# Up!

Nice.
    Want to get millions of you tube views...Hot chicks with epic boobs in lingeire doing acro in a plane.

Millions of views, guaranteed.

R1M370 likes this.
  11. brex

brex Well-Known Member

That's the same model of plane I flew at Sky Combat Ace where you do three dogfights, then go an on aerobatic ride through the mountains to a dry lake bed.
    Tell you what, pulling those Gs was nuts and the rapid directional changes and stunts my co-pilot did had me nearly shitting my pants a few times.
    Totally worth the experience, but not something I plan to do again.

12. dsapsis

dsapsis El Jefe de los Monos

Stuff I just won't eat. :D

Phl218 likes this.
  13. Razr

Razr Well-Known Member

blkduc likes this.
  14. HPPT

HPPT !!!

So nasty, the video is private! :D

15. dsapsis

So...my research must continue. First time wading into youtube. Damn place is like a vortex of shite.

<edit> maybe now?

16. backbone

backbone scarred for life

I was on the Connie in Philly 90-92 I don't remember the Kitty Hawk there. But I also don't remember much from then :)

17. speedluvn

speedluvn Man card Issuer

It can be addicting

18. David-imoddavid

David-imoddavid Well-Known Member

SR-71 story

Vstate60 likes this.
  19. HPPT

HPPT !!!

There is so much stuff on there that would entertain you and/or hold your interest, though…

Binging with Babish
    BuzzFeedFood
    Guga Foods
    Sam the Cooking Guy
    Tasty

just to name a handful of channels.

20. dsapsis

While I will sheepishly admit to consuming a small meal of youtube occasionally, I was referring to posting something myself.
    Those channels sound a little scary and I've got work to do, but might give Babish a look. :D