1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Official YouTube Video Thread

Discussion in 'General' started by Mongo, May 13, 2009.

1. dobr24

dobr24 Well-Known Member

2. Dan Dubeau

Dan Dubeau Well-Known Member

That must have been an RC51 as the chase bike.

dobr24 likes this.
  3. Phl218

Phl218 .

Craiglsist Gixxer 600 no title, nothing wrong with it "will go 198MPH in the right hands"

4. pfhenry

pfhenry Well-Known Member

5. SPL170db

SPL170db Trackday winner

I'm assuming that was a Hellcat, although I couldn't tell if it was the Challenger or the Charger.

The Challenger they claim tops out at an aerodynamically limited 199mph, the Charger is a little more slippery and I think they said tops out at 201mph. Don't forget those things make just a tick over 700hp at the crank. Assuming the car was stock and didn't have any tricks under the hood to up the output a bit more. There's plenty of modded Hellcats on Youtube making some sick HP #'s.....plenty to push them up to those speeds.

I'm assuming that's GPS based telemetry here, and it topped out at 194mph before he let off.

This one topped at 190mph

Interesting, the Demon with I think they said 840hp at the crank tops out at just over 160 since it's geared for the strip.

Last edited: Aug 21, 2018
  6. ToofPic

ToofPic Well-Known Member

7. In Your Corner

In Your Corner Dungeonesque Crab AI Version

8. dobr24

dobr24 Well-Known Member

I don't doubt that the car could do it but the video that was posted looks fake. Especially with the chase bike.

9. ryoung57

ryoung57 Off his meds

10. panthercity

panthercity Thread Killa

And the shepherd boy had nothing to do with that...

11. condon66

condon66 Member well known

How do you think he gets them to stand still so that he can do what a sheep-herder does?

12. ryoung57

ryoung57 Off his meds

Tosh.0 did a bit about that. They hacked to the animation to show him getting it on with some chick, the bed thinking it was an earthquake, then the doors slamming shut and chopping her in half and a bunch of other crazy shit.

13. panthercity

panthercity Thread Killa

:whoosh:

condon66 likes this.
  14. In Your Corner

15. SPL170db

SPL170db Trackday winner

So relaxing....

panthercity likes this.
  16. SPL170db

SPL170db Trackday winner

17. In Your Corner

18. NemesisR6

NemesisR6 Gristle McThornbody

This is kind of bullshit.

Bart (and the rest of the TST guys) are some of the nicest folks in the paddock and are genuinely passionate about this sport, and they also spend a lot of time and effort trying to get their products right.

This R3 project is new ground for them, and they are early in the learning process. The only difference between them and any other shop is they are putting everything out there from the beginning, mistakes and all, and are graciously accepting input from folks who have many decades of experience in this arena.

It's just more of the same crap........but yea, let's just continue to tear down any attempt to promote this sport at any opportunity......it's been working so well thus far.

panthercity likes this.
  19. blkduc

blkduc no time for jibba jabba

20. Potts N Pans

Potts N Pans Well-Known Member

I really believe this is raw unedited footage!!

Newsshooter and Phl218 like this.