1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Official YouTube Video Thread

Discussion in 'General' started by Mongo, May 13, 2009.

1. bitchcakes

bitchcakes reluctant member

Dart, I forgot to tell you and I just gotta say that this is the pimpest fuckin shit I have ever witnessed. Thank you. B-Clux has inspired me to totally change my lifestyle and the way I treat my hos.:up:

2. Heikes

Heikes Well-Known Member

3. Lawn Dart

Lawn Dart Difficult. With a big D.

4. Lawn Dart

Its in my pre-race playlist now... :up:

5. TEFLON434

TEFLON434 Well-Known Member

6. james walker

james walker beat down, broken & busted

7. Heikes

Heikes Well-Known Member

Huge respect for Ray Lewis??!? He killed a man. Dude is a total waste of space.

8. james walker

james walker beat down, broken & busted

:stupid:

9. Lawn Dart

Did he? I searched for 10 minutes and could not find mention of evidence or a guilty verdict... I know he was in a lot of trouble over the situation, but was not found guilty of murder. I know he was present during the argument, but that's much different from killing someone. And I fail to see what this has to do with the Youtube thread. I posted it because its hilarious (to me anyway) and makes no sense whatsoever, but it is highly motivating...

And yes, he's one of the best, if not the best Linebacker in the NFL. If you like football, and especially defense, its hard not to respect the guy... but he should not quit his day job to become a motivational speaker.

Last edited: Mar 29, 2012
  10. Heikes

Heikes Well-Known Member

All of the witnesses recanted statements or decided not to testify at the last second. Ray's buddies that were with him took part of the fall for him, and mysteriously, his white suit he was wearing was never found. HE KILLED A GUY AND GOT AWAY WITH IT. Not that I was there or anything :Poke: And it has nothing to do with the Youtube thread. Just your statement that he deserves your respect.

BTW, I'm a Steelers fan.

11. Thumper

Thumper Saved by Grace

12. Lawn Dart

13. HPPT

HPPT !!!

14. BSA43

BSA43 Well-Known Member

15. Wes07

Wes07 Well-Known Member

I re edited my video, tried to spiff it up a bit.

http://youtu.be/z5_SJ17KIYQ

Anyone have any tips for making it better? Should I add background music? Etc?

16. joec

joec brace yourself

17. mfbRSV

mfbRSV Well-Known Member

18. f4capt

f4capt Zoinks!

Heard this on XM yesterday and had to look it up. "Don'T Tell Me You Love Me" acoustically at the Taylor Guitar booth in 2010 at the NAMM show. It's a pretty killer version for a song that's 30 years old.

SundaySocial likes this.
  19. Heikes

Heikes Well-Known Member

Dope!