1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Official YouTube Video Thread

Discussion in 'General' started by Mongo, May 13, 2009.

1. I’ve heard of this but never seen any info on it. Cubic dollars in racing, talk about a great example.

2. motion

motion Nihilistic Member

3. pfhenry

pfhenry Well-Known Member

4. HPPT

HPPT !!!

5. ChemGuy

ChemGuy Harden The F%@# Up!

6. motion

motion Nihilistic Member

BigBird likes this.
  7. YamahaRick

YamahaRick Yamaha Two Stroke Czar

8. auminer

auminer Renaissance Redneck

What da hell is this?

Anybody can translate, post up what he's saying. I don't understand Greek.

9. YamahaRick

10. auminer

auminer Renaissance Redneck

Love what you do and you’ll never work a day in your life! That guy gets it.

YamahaRick likes this.
  11. Yzasserina

Yzasserina sound it out

12. zx6rfool

zx6rfool Stacks Wood

I really liked the guy, he was just a genuine guy. You could see the look of excitement when he offered the crew something to drink, he loves to share his passion.

*Edit, really bumbed its on the other side of the country and the several times Ive been in LA I could have gone.

Last edited: Aug 30, 2022
    YamahaRick likes this.
  13. R1M370

R1M370 Dr. P Ness

14. YamahaRick

The guy in this video, Alex, is a French engineer that talks about cooking. Also a good storyteller. If you are into cooking, a sub to his channel is worth it.

15. IronCactus

IronCactus Well-Known Member

even the time lapse version was excruciating.

16. Banditracer

Banditracer Dogs - because people suck

17. 5axis

5axis Well-Known Member

18. Thats the equivalent of Shervin levels of stupid but with guns. Not sure what they thought would happen but firing a gun at something that easily could fire shrapnel back at you just as fast. Wtf.

R1M370 likes this.
  19. R1M370

R1M370 Dr. P Ness

Almost some Darwin awards :D

20. I was fortunate to go for a ride in a Baja winning trophy truck while they were out testing in a whoop section. He was going through it at “about 70%” and it was unreal. Also went through the same section in a stock raptor, pre runner raptor and the trophy truck was twice as fast but 3-5x as smooth. Those things have about 8 gal of fluid for the shocks with cooling fins on reservoirs , this is a great view of why.