1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Official GNF LW Trash talk thread.

Discussion in 'General' started by cajun636, Oct 14, 2012.

1. cajun636

cajun636 Honda Junkie.

Because you know we will fark up any thread. lol

Now PLEASE Sowega. Keep your gayness out of this thread if at all possible.

So who's in for the LW stuff??

I'm in for DSB,DSS, V6LW and ESS on Jason's bike as he is kind enough to let me run it. Oh and Ima kick Kurt's ass on the 100 too :D

2. jiggyfly

jiggyfly Well-Known Member

Throwing down the gauntlet early! I like it......

3. cajun636

cajun636 Honda Junkie.

Damn Skrate. I'm hoping to not have a repeat of the Tally's performance. Jason's bike is fast and is composed.

4. mb4lunch

mb4lunch Expert#40 SouthEast

I'm brangin' the KTM for Club and DSB Expert..... Ninja 650 for F2 and LWSB

And will be so broke I will fight the Barber trash pickup crew for food scraps out of the can!

MB-40

5. nigel smith

nigel smith Well-Known Member

The rest of you will be fighting for 2nd place XR100. No way am I letting that Marlboro man looking Kesler get his plaque back! :D

Caleb is looking forward to fighting for the national title in F2.

6. Jesse Davis

Jesse Davis Well-Known Member

Hay guys. Whats goin on?

7. duck62

duck62 V7 Scooter

LWTSS

8. V5 Racer

V5 Racer Yo!

Dunno about that, Kurt may not be riding the 100 (it's really not fun over there anyway if no one else is on a stock 100). D can't get off work now so she isn't coming. Since I have a gig Saturday afternoon and am flying solo I may just do a day trip on Friday, race E-SS and go home. I'm kinda bummed about all of it.

Last edited: Oct 15, 2012
  9. regularguy

regularguy Always Krispy

Nice video you posted with Chris FItz. It seems like there was a sworm of Ninja 250s out there!

10. bitchcakes

bitchcakes reluctant member

My trash talking days are behind me I am afraid. Tried talking trash before Road Atlanta race and it just didn't suit me - ended up crashing twice in a total of five laps. If I make it to the GNF I will show up as just another humble racer gridded next to you. I hope my work schedule will allow me to be there.

11. cajun636

cajun636 Honda Junkie.

You making the trip on that Monstrosity of yours??!?!?!

Damn THAT!! You're Kurt Motha Fuckin Kesler!!! Hella Master Pimp of all things under 500ccs!!! I'll be out there on my stock XR. Well I DO have 102 mains in it now. What's up!

What kinda 250 rider would you be if you didn't show up after talking a little smack!?! That's what it's all about!

But seriously, Road Atlanta is the WORST track on a 250 for crashing. The dynamic is what Mongo mentioned before. Drive. If you don't get certain corners right and it kills your drive onto the next one. Which then compounds into the next corner. And it is VERY important on a 250. And if you are down on power you are really fucked.

12. Jesse Davis

Jesse Davis Well-Known Member

Yep. Ill be there.

13. cajun636

cajun636 Honda Junkie.

Cool cool. Too bad I won't get a chance to see that beautiful machine except at the start :D

14. Dits

Dits Will shit in your fort.

You all are the shittiest trash talkers I've ever seen.

Why don't you all just grab each other's balls and rub? Trash talking indeeed...

15. Kris87

Kris87 Friendly Smartass

Agreed. All the good shit talkers are retired. :D

16. V5 Racer

V5 Racer Yo!

A couple of quitters talking sh*t, imagine that.

17. cajun636

cajun636 Honda Junkie.

+1

18. cannonballcobb

cannonballcobb Registered Offender

Dits, you doing the fan ride again at Barber this year?

That is if you get your kids poop cleaned up in time?

19. Dits

Dits Will shit in your fort.

Blah, blah, blah... Wall is still right. :D

20. cannonballcobb

cannonballcobb Registered Offender

Retired? The word for folks like you is quitter.