1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Official 2019 MotoAmerica silly season thread.

Discussion in 'General' started by 418, Sep 24, 2018.

1. TX Joose

TX Joose Well-Known Member

Looks like every class has at least 5 people that can fight for wins every weekend. MA has the riders up on their website for 2019 now. I see a few WERA guys I didn't know were going to race this year

2. jonathanp

jonathanp Tech drop out

Is Miles running super stock this year? If so he has to be a favorite to win the championship.

3. dsapsis

dsapsis El Jefe de los Monos

Everyone but you and Garth. Sit on that a bit. :D

r6boater likes this.
  4. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

I like Garth. When I take over, he will not be going in front of the wall to be shot. :D

5. drop

drop Well-Known Member

Travis Wyman now in stock 1k. Man that class is shaping up. The way the rules are for it, should be for twins also......

6. drop

drop Well-Known Member

And the ones who don't, are wrong...

Dragginass, TLR67 and r6boater like this.
  7. Shocker

Shocker Well-Known Member

He ran Stock 1000 on an S1000RR last year. He did very well and had a couple wins plus a couple more podiums as well.

8. TLR67

TLR67 Well-Known Member

Can’t wait for next week... offer still stands if anyone needs a hand in the Pits.. I will be there Thurs PM till Sun PM. And if you don’t like Twins your missing out... And my offer is not for you..:crackup:

9. ckruzel

ckruzel Graphicologist Xtremeist

until you beat the champ its all anyone's, guess, I think mesa has a lot to offer, however Andrew lee after the first few initial races started winning by a straight away at the flag, his program and bike is better than last year, however lots of good names in the field for 2019 as well

55641799_2621637454518946_6217583876768792576_n.jpg

cBJr, Newyork, ajcjr and 1 other person like this.
  10. ajcjr

ajcjr Well-Known Member

Entry lists of teams looks healthy