1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Odd-Ball Picture of the Day

Discussion in 'General' started by bitchcakes, Sep 27, 2014.

1. Adam.B

Adam.B Member

I grew up two towns from ther-ah. Yessah!

2. auminer

auminer Renaissance Redneck

3. Could be settings but not very likely. Even my “cheap” one is 5x better than that moving at about 5-7mph 150-200ft out per side. My experience has been almost like electronics on bikes, they are great tools if you know how to set them up correctly, read them and make adjustments accordingly. This is crushing by a buddies place, shadow is actually his ladder into the water from floating dock. It’s actually a photo with my phone of my fish finder screen so color and shadows are a bit off. This is my cheap one and it’s o only around $900.

Attached Files:

4. Johnny B

Johnny B Cone Rights Activist

5. Not all wear that combo, I do wear flip flops year round though, minus socks.

6. BHP41

BHP41 Calling out B.A.N. everyday

Someone is only getting 11.2V and bitching that their image isn’t as good as advertised.

7. BHP41

Well shit, add that to the strip and you’re halfway to LA

8. Actually you can run them pretty low and they still work good, happens time to time on my front one that used to run off trolling motor battery bank.

9. SethG

SethG Well-Known Member

Embarrassing

10. BHP41

Yes, you can run them low and have decent images. If you’re wanting to have the best you can get , you’re going to need them at higher voltages. Especially with sidescan or things like 360.

11. grasshopper

grasshopper Well-Known Member

Lol

Attached Files:

sdg likes this.
  12. I’ll agree to disagree on that. I have pretty in-depth garnin knowledge so can only speak to that but they can run at “full scanning power” down to 10.2v. They do this because when they are put on same power source as say trolling motor they don’t want people complaining about poor images.

13. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

I'd also bet they've had more humans shit on the floor too :D

Banditracer likes this.
  14. Or left the tub running and flooded a floor /-)

15. ahrma_581

ahrma_581 Well-Known Member

Reminds of Dairy Queen in Texas, early 70's, signs would have a 'sale' on a 99 cent item, 3 for 2.96!!

16. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

I've run across that at Krogers. 12 pack of something for 12 bucks, 2 - 6 packs for 5 bucks each :crackup:

17. Dan Dubeau

Dan Dubeau Well-Known Member

Our liquor stores up here do that frequently. 6's cheaper per bottle than a 12, or 24, and the cashier looks at you funny when you bring 4 6's up and asks why you didn't get a 12, or 24. You guys suck at math, that's why.

18. auminer

auminer Renaissance Redneck

You should tell them it's because a whole case won't fit in your fridge but 4 six-packs will.

scottn and R Acree like this.
  19. Dan Dubeau

Dan Dubeau Well-Known Member

I like the awkward struggle of trying to carry 4 6's of corona out of the store vs the nice easier to handle case of 24. The $0.12 I sometimes save is totally worth it.

20. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

That's when you ask them if they have any empty case boxes in the back :D