1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Odd-Ball Picture of the Day

Discussion in 'General' started by bitchcakes, Sep 27, 2014.

1. ryoung57

ryoung57 Off his meds

Noooo, venti is twenty

Phl218 and Prospect like this.
  2. Johnny B

Johnny B Cone Rights Activist

One of the EMT's at Loudon used to show up each morning with about four cups from Starbucks. She'd put three in the fridge for later consumption. Sometimes when I was down in Concord Heights, I'd phone her and ask if she wanted anything from the local Starbucks. She'd say yes, get a Melanie Special. I asked what it was and she said they would know what it was.

They did, and they usually didn't charge me for it.

While we were all down at Homestead, there was a Starbucks near where we were staying. I called Melanie at the track and asked her if she wanted anything. She wanted a Melanie Special, but since we were in Florida, she had to tell me the ingrediants. I couldn't remember it all, so I passed the phone to the person behind the counter to take it all in. I do remember that four shots of espresso went into the mix. Back up north, I told Paul in the control tower about the secret recipe. His reply was "Jesus, if she ever drinks four of those while she's having her period, stay the hell away from her!"

Last weekend in Key West, there wasn't a Dunkie's in sight, so I had to go to Starbucks to get the ice coffee I was craving. To my amazement, I was able to order a "large ice coffee with cream and sugar" (Note to Yankees: "Regular" coffee down south comes without cream and sugar.) without the counter person correcting me with Starbucks terminology. I was shocked!

K51000 likes this.
  3. adrenalist

adrenalist Well-Known Member

:crackup:

4. adrenalist

adrenalist Well-Known Member

5. joec

joec brace yourself

Don't get me started on the "large regular" "do you want anything in it or black?"

Ugh. But damned, does Melanie work like 4 corners at once?

6. rd400racer

rd400racer Well-Known Member

The shocking part was that you're in Key West ordering coffee. What's the matter...Sloppy Joe's closed?:D

jasonhise, E Reed and trussdude like this.
  7. 88/532

88/532 Simply Antagonistical

8. auminer

auminer Renaissance Redneck

9. Sabre699

Sabre699 Wait...hold my beer.

Life and her holes...is that a band?

10. John Branch

John Branch 90125

11. Banditracer

Banditracer Dogs - because people suck

12. Banditracer

13. Fencer

Fencer Well-Known Member

I fix a lot of those.
    I did the same one twice this year July and Oct. The gate is 40 ft wide and on an automatic opener. Still gets hit...

One time the opening was 70 ft across (two 35 ft gates that met in the center. Open all day. They still hit the open gate.

14. Banditracer

Well that reinforces my confidence in peoples driving ability. :crackup:

Fencer likes this.
  15. Spitz

Spitz Well-Known Member

Lol, local cold storage food place started putting huge ass boulders (like 8-9klbs) on each corner because the truckers kept hitting their new fence. I don't think anyone has hit the boulder since. :D

16. Resident Plarp

Resident Plarp drittsekkmanufacturing.com

Growing up, some dude had a nice corner lot in the development. I mean, the corner was nice; a blind right-hander that goes from a positive to a negative camber. People would run up the curb and over his lawn all of the time. Finally, dude had it up to here (five feet tall) and installed a series of boulders at least as tall as he’d had it up to on said corner. Those boulders lasted a few years until someone twatted one of ‘em, totaled the car and pushed said boulder into the street. The next week, the city came out and removed the boulders for him. I’m sure that wasn’t cheap.

Fast forward to last summer (my parents still live there) and ma is hanging out on the back deck early in the evening, hears a car go flying through the neighborhood, followed by the sound of a car going airborne and into the garage of said former boulder-keeper’s house. Some chick that was strung out on Ambien (and her ex-boyfriend) watered herself on a nice garage-kept freezer after her Impala impaled a Denali that was parked in said garage along the way.

Two weeks later, boulder dude’s house caught fire on the side totally opposite of the garage.

17. Resident Plarp

Resident Plarp drittsekkmanufacturing.com

Oh yeah, almost forgot about the oddball picture thingie ...

25B8A290-D1B0-44C1-AE61-F8B97B1C4969.jpeg

cha0s#242 and Fencer like this.
  18. David-imoddavid

David-imoddavid Well-Known Member

19. Venom51

Venom51 John Deere Equipment Expert - Not really

You dream of wrecked cars with light poles sticking out of them?

20. In Your Corner

In Your Corner Dungeonesque Crab AI Version

48385069_10158102117591562_3419548507470561280_n.jpg lowes lumber.jpg

This is how one of my nephews found his car after his wife drove it.

tire damage.jpg

MachineR1 and tiggen like this.