1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Odd-Ball Picture of the Day

Discussion in 'General' started by bitchcakes, Sep 27, 2014.

1. 27

27 Well-Known Member

you moved there as an adult?!? Of sound body and mind? Man... I know you’re from Lobsterville but I thought moving. For motorcycle people only happened in one direction.. south...

wait... you went there for purple rain didn’t you?!? Showing prince how to play basketball? Making pancakes? Are you part of the revolution?

2. pickled egg

pickled egg Tell me more

My orange shirt year was 1999. I made Broome look worldly in comparison with my depth of knowledge of motorcycle racing before I moved here. Husband of a woman I worked with ran at Brainerd and that was my introduction to the best thing you could do with a leather suit on ;)

27 likes this.
  3. 27

27 Well-Known Member

Alright, understood... I always told my Nan that we all need to go back south as our blood ain’t made for the cold of the North. Michigan and the auto factories kept my kin north after leaving the coal mines and riots, then the Detroit riots in the 50s/60s... seems like riots followed them around... hmm... not my cool headed halfbreed hillbilly family...

I only raced Brainerd a few times... at least you got to do the real track right back then!

4. Resident Plarp

Resident Plarp drittsekkmanufacturing.com

Nope. That was just Jig being Jig after he was banned, repeatedly. This Schfifty Five image has always been the same ugly … erm, ugly thing.

5. 27

27 Well-Known Member

All these years... geez... Perceptions are an odd thing especially when indifferent to the subject matter... ok then stop using the ugly thing!!!
    :dead::Poke::Puke:

6. Venom51

Venom51 John Deere Equipment Expert - Not really

I don't know who this "Kenny" dude is but he sounds like a dick.

7. 27

27 Well-Known Member

Dude! I have ptsd from you guys positing that thing and was wincing when I opened the thread knowing you posted too... mission complete... no need to take
    It further... and I know better than to post this but... here is to hoping we’ve grown as humanity with respect and protection for all that is good in the world... like the stability of our fellow racing brethren and not giving each other nightmares.

8. Venom51

Venom51 John Deere Equipment Expert - Not really

Hoping never killed anyone. I wouldn't hold your breathe though. :D

27 likes this.
  9. 27

27 Well-Known Member

;)
    a mostly 20 year lurker... sporadic poster... and I mention a couple key words and have exposed all the fears and hesitations of the bbs to the world... I love this place... or hate it... no that’s love... maybe/definitely... ok I don’t really know how to feel about it here but I’m certainly not alone there or here, or wherever we all are at any given momento_O:p

Last edited: Dec 19, 2021
  10. auminer

auminer Renaissance Redneck

11. OldSchlPunk

OldSchlPunk Well-Known Member

Why? Why did I just read that whole post?! I should know to just scroll on past...

Once a Wanker.. and auminer like this.
  12. Resident Plarp

Hey man, DoE tested nukes in Missouri.

13. 27

27 Well-Known Member

they also pumped out AlOH with their DDT in the slums of St Louis, I think it was that metal... something that is a super carcinogenic iirc...

where did they test nukes in the river? Nukes or H bombs from the Manhattan project? Just floated it down the Chicago river until it got to farm land... maybe that’s why all of the oil companies cattle are record growing every year...

14. Resident Plarp

I typed Missouri, I meant Mississippi. They were underground tests, so no mushroom clouds for you.

And about the avatar, Jig replied;

“I did not create it or even modify it. I got it in an email from a guy at work in around 2002 in its current state. It was a file named Melissa .jpg if I remember right.

I have heard a lot of people say they have found earlier versions but whenever I dig into them I've never found found a verifiable origin.

I seemed to remember you sent me that schfifty five quite a few years after I was using it.

I definitely gave it some legs on the Internet but I would love to know the real origin story ”

15. Resident Plarp

A friendly reminder for anyone with product in the mail this week:
    AA9F93F9-71CF-486C-8EA7-C88750843069.jpeg

tiggen likes this.
  16. motoboy

motoboy Well-Known Member

17. 650 RACER

650 RACER Well-Known Member

18. R Acree

R Acree Banned

Lick her ish

19. Clay

Clay Well-Known Member

Melissa.jpg... wasn't that the iloveyou virus? That's been a LONG time. I was working in IT for a major tire manufacturer at the time (what was that, '99?) and I still remember seeing the email, then hearing my boss say something like, "Melissa? What's this?". Then bolting for the server room to hit the power button on the exchange servers. OH, what fond memories. It's funny how no one noticed my efforts in saving the entire company's data, only to lay me off a few months later when a certain Ford Explorer had severe tire issues and cost the company 2/3 of its contractors. :(

20. Banditracer

Banditracer Dogs - because people suck