1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Odd-Ball Picture of the Day

Discussion in 'General' started by bitchcakes, Sep 27, 2014.

1. Banditracer

Banditracer Dogs - because people suck

Close, wraps round bales of hay. Dan's marshmallow hint gave it away. :crackup:

2. Dan Dubeau

Dan Dubeau Well-Known Member

I had my Son convinced that giants existed and they liked marshmellow's for a while when he was younger. The big rows of marshmellows in the fields were peace offerings :D. He doesn't buy any of my shit anymore lol.

3. BigBird

BigBird blah

I'm usually straight up with them, except about Santa Claus and the Tooth Fairy...they still loosely believe they exist at 9....

4. gixxernaut

gixxernaut Hold my beer & watch this

The Priller, the Duc, the Tiller and the RC were all referred to as tractors at some point. Seems like a natural progression.

5. Motofun352

Motofun352 Well-Known Member

Many years ago my kids watched a show on TV where the aborigines in OZ were eating toasted caterpillars, they said they tasted like nuts. A little while later we were at breakfast and they like honey nut cherrios. I read the contents on the box and pointed out that one of the ingredients was ........caterpillars! Be careful goofing on your kids...they don't believe anything I tell them anymore and they're 36 and 40! :eek:

TLR67 and Dan Dubeau like this.
  6. speedluvn

speedluvn Man card Issuer

Da fug you mean loosely believe? Santa delivers shyt every Christmas, right on time. Shame on you :Poke:

BigBird likes this.
  7. Dan Dubeau

Dan Dubeau Well-Known Member

I don't jerk their chain about everything, but we like joking around and keeping things light unless you have to be serious. Life is unfortunately full of serious stuff that inevitably forces it's way in. No need to be so rigid about the rest of it. In case nobody has figured it out from my posting here.... I don't take myself too serious :D lol. Plus I'm trying not to raise gullible muppets that believe everything people tell them..... :D

He still believes in Santa at 8, but He tries to trick the tooth fairy by switching the container his tooth is in, and moving it around so the tooth fairy can't find it.....I'm pretty sure he knows the tooth fairy is bunk, and through deductive reasoning has probably figured out the rest....We'll ride the Santa train as long as possible because he loves Christmas for all the right reasons. He did try and stay up late last year to catch him in the act, but Santa stayed up later....and left some hoof prints, and sleigh tracks in the snow outside.......:D

My daughter (6) still believes calamari is onion rings lol. She loves them, and cannot be convinced otherwise. When I get her real onion rings she hates them and only eats the batter "dad I think the onions in these rings are bad or something" lol We've told her a thousand times they're squid rings, but she still thinks I'm joking. Can't imagine why, I come from a long line of jokers :D.

tl1098 and BigBird like this.
  8. Bloodhound

Bloodhound Well-Known Member

9. Bloodhound

Bloodhound Well-Known Member

10. Banditracer

11. fastfreddie

fastfreddie Midnight Oil Garage

12. Potts N Pans

Potts N Pans Well-Known Member

Bloodhound likes this.
  13. OldSchlPunk

OldSchlPunk Well-Known Member

Elephant turd wrapper.

14. Johnny B

Johnny B Cone Rights Activist

15. DmanSlam

DmanSlam Well-Known Member

Initially, I thought this was going to be Spongebob's house. But, no pineapples that I can see of.

16. Spang308

Spang308 Well-Known Member

That's 3 blocks away from my beach house and the ribs are pretty damn good.

17. bpro

bpro Big Ugly Fat F*****

facebook_1606234460514_6737035622673212547.jpg

GG this one is for you.

masshole likes this.
  18. zertrider

zertrider Waiting for snow. Or sun.

19. auminer

auminer Renaissance Redneck

Nope.... dude said 'test' an odd number of times.

20. Banditracer