1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Ocasio-Cortez and HQ2...showing how dumb she is every day

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by StaccatoFan, Nov 14, 2018.

1. Spang308

Spang308 Well-Known Member

That "I'm the boss now" line isn't gonna sit well with old aunt Nancy. You can bet she's about to get scolded, followed by another retarded outburst.
    You can't even buy entertainment this good.

2. 10-15

10-15 Well-Known Member

Yep. I'm sure that AOC will get her titty slapped over that comment. I agree, she is good for laughs.

David

3. In Your Corner

In Your Corner Dungeonesque Crab AI Version

It's funny but it's not funny.
    A whole lot of people take that bucket of chum seriously.

4. SPL170db

SPL170db Trackday winner

....and they vote.

5. TurboBlew

TurboBlew Registers Abusers

will the titty slapping be televised? streamed? snap chatted? pay per viewed?
    Asking 4 a friend @Steeltoe

6. 10-15

10-15 Well-Known Member

Televised with all commercial proceeds prior to and after the titty slap to be donated to breast cancer research. NOT making light of breast cancer as my mother is a survivor.

David

7. YamahaRick

YamahaRick Yamaha Two Stroke Czar

She is learning "the system" quickly.

Where in the world does Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez live?

https://nypost.com/2019/02/23/alexandria-ocasio-cortez-is-nowhere-to-be-seen-near-bronx-home/amp/

8. Potts N Pans

Potts N Pans Well-Known Member

And we suffer the consequences of her actions

9. BHP41

BHP41 Calling out B.A.N. everyday

Like, we’re , like going to , like , die in like 12 years if we don’t , like , pass, like the green deal. Like. It’s like amazing, like. I’m like the boss now. Like.

Oh. And like, Zimbabwe is like, a failed capitalist like example.

sharkattack and jrsamples like this.
  10. auminer

auminer Renaissance Redneck

aaronson likes this.
  11. SPL170db

SPL170db Trackday winner

She definitely shouldn't

StaccatoFan likes this.
  12. Potts N Pans

Potts N Pans Well-Known Member

13. YamahaRick

14. Hawk518

Hawk518 Resident Alien

Cautious there!
    Over-population will be our undoing. If the planet does not make its own decision, prior. And, I am not speaking about retaliation against us.
    The thing is that I see the current abortion on demand (with a choice still after birth) as just one small step to government controlled reproduction. That effort comes with both pros and cons - see China.

I really believe that if you remove government, entirely from the equation - welfare, etc. People will always make a good choice.
    We continue to miss on lessons learned because government in current form provides a pretty wide safety catch-all net.

Breed responsibly.

At work, the joke is that I am losing because I don't have any children.
    I reach 50 year old soon, and still I don't rush. I value responsibility too much.

speeddaddy likes this.
  15. TXFZ1

TXFZ1 Well-Known Member

There was a sigh of relief when AOC announced she wasn't having any children, but most of us know she is lying again. Still a strange argument of not having children to save the planet for the children that you didn't have.

16. Hawk518

Hawk518 Resident Alien

I hark back to George Carlin:

17. Hawk518

Hawk518 Resident Alien

And, I will add with disclaimer (Practical Atheist), the absence of deity in people life cannot be filled by government or newly realized religions (ie. Climate Change).

Government is not enough to fill the void in people's soul or whatever it is that that hole is call but fact is that people need validation of their existence and supplement with causes. They have little to fall back on when it goes wrong or silent. So, when they cannot stand still or quiet, they become enraged. It like a new measurement of personal health.

18. Spang308

Spang308 Well-Known Member

https://realclimatescience.com/fifty-years-of-failed-apocalyptic-forecasts/

Read the newspaper clips from some of the prominent "settled scientists." Famine should have set in about 1975. We were all supposed to freeze...wait no burn. Burn and those who didn't, drown by rising sea levels. It's cold, it's hot, my sister, my daughter...forget Jake, it's Chinatown.
    It's fucking hoax and a cash grab. Period.

blkduc likes this.
  19. YamahaRick

20. cav115

cav115 Well-Known Member