1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Ocasio-Cortez and HQ2...showing how dumb she is every day

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by StaccatoFan, Nov 14, 2018.

1. Banditracer

Banditracer Dogs - because people suck

Considering she was an economics major she doesn't seem to have a basic grasp of anything to do with economics. :crackup:

2. SPL170db

SPL170db Trackday winner

She was out sick that day they taught Economics lol

[​IMG]

3. R Acree

R Acree Banned

She needs to demand a refund...or they need to repossess her degree.

4. nigel smith

nigel smith Well-Known Member

She received excellent value for money. Not just any institute of higher learning has the capacity to bestow a prestigious degree upon an individual with the mental acuity of a cinder block. And there she is, sitting in the hallowed halls of Congress.

5. TXFZ1

TXFZ1 Well-Known Member

She graduated with cum laude honors from BU.

6. TurboBlew

TurboBlew Registers Abusers

hey...cinder blocks have 2 cells!!! :D

7. R Acree

R Acree Banned

She's a half block.

Rico888 and TurboBlew like this.
  8. sheepofblue

sheepofblue Well-Known Member

She learned economics, Marxist economics. Got to get a masters before you start learning which systems work and which ones kill millions.

9. In Your Corner

In Your Corner Dungeonesque Crab AI Version

Another of the rising stars on the left, you may
    recall she gave the rebuttal to the SOTU address.

https://dailycaller.com/2019/02/13/stacey-abrams-nonprofit-tax-liens/

Abrams has struggled greatly with personal finances throughout her life. She has admitted to owing more than $200,000 in credit card debt, student loans and IRS back taxes. She has cited family obligations and a misunderstanding of how credit cards worked as reason for her financial situation.

“I did not understand that those magical slivers of plastic that I was getting in, in college, a $100 purchase was going to cost me like $3,000 over the next seven years, and that, if I didn’t pay the bill every month, it was going on some report that was going to follow me even after I had a great job,” Abrams explained during the 2018 election.

10. stk0308

stk0308 Well-Known Member

11. TurboBlew

TurboBlew Registers Abusers

this is the news @Steeltoe has been waiting for... :D

12. SPL170db

SPL170db Trackday winner

Maybe she thought credit cards were like EBT cards and they didn't need to be payed back.

crashman likes this.
  13. blkduc

blkduc no time for jibba jabba

14. Venom51

Venom51 John Deere Equipment Expert - Not really

Do not ruin my childhood masturbatory memories of Phoebe. It's been hard enough just avoiding recent images of her. Self abuse is about the last thing that is still tax free.

blkduc likes this.
  15. SPL170db

SPL170db Trackday winner

16. Potts N Pans

Potts N Pans Well-Known Member

Doubt it...nothing worse than finding out his internet girlfriend is cheating on him and the citizens of the US.

We now have a snubbed Toe :eek:

17. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Yeah, that was part of the governors race here. Pretty damn sad for a tax attorney....

Best part was her ability to not pay the IRS due to having to take care of her parents but at the same time had almost the exact same amount in cash available to loan to her campaign....

18. In Your Corner

In Your Corner Dungeonesque Crab AI Version

19. kangasj

kangasj Banned

20. BHP41

BHP41 Calling out B.A.N. everyday

I love this bitch. If you thought the Bern was awesome; this bitch and him in '20, fucking love it.