1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Ocasio-Cortez and HQ2...showing how dumb she is every day

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by StaccatoFan, Nov 14, 2018.

1. sheepofblue

sheepofblue Well-Known Member

You were to nice and fed the stray, no he is yours.

2. sheepofblue

How I view NYC Hell-650x336.jpg

3. SPL170db

SPL170db Trackday winner

4. ryoung57

ryoung57 Off his meds

True

Bugslayer likes this.
  5. blkduc

blkduc no time for jibba jabba

Good point Ben.

6. TXFZ1

TXFZ1 Well-Known Member

You know it’t bad when Whoopi starts giving Dems advice to STFU.

stk0308 likes this.
  7. In Your Corner

In Your Corner Dungeonesque Crab AI Version

Identity politics is divisive by nature.

8. Steeltoe

Steeltoe What's my move?

Turned on NPR this afternoon and it's an AOC lovefest. She has done basically nothing but she is their hero.

Good.

9. R Acree

R Acree Banned

She is a pretty face to replace the mad hatter look of Bernie.

10. sheepofblue

Another reason we need to start defunding some things. Currently many Universities have turned into Marxist enclaves that we are paying to promote our demise, defund! NPR defund! Many anti-american environmental groups get huge funding from the feds also, defund.

11. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Universities have always been that way. Nothing remotely resembling the real world.

12. Steeltoe

Steeltoe What's my move?

13. Champer

Champer Well-Known Member

14. kangasj

kangasj Banned

15. Champer

Champer Well-Known Member

Double reading - she is not upset about getting fact checked, but comparing the # of checks she's had in 6 days to Sanders has had in 2 years. Certainly a valid question, but it seems the answer is Sanders fact checks land in with Trump's so the #'s look weird.

16. crashman

crashman Grumpy old man

:crackup:She puts herself in the spotlight, runs her mouth and then gets all sandy vagina over being fact checked. Poor her...

Banditracer likes this.
  17. Steeltoe

Steeltoe What's my move?

The easy way to not get fact checked is to stop spewing bullshit.

“No one likes to be fact-checked. There’s a simple way to avoid it. And there’s a big difference between the colossal amount of time we spend fact-checking Trump (7,645 false/misleading claims and counting) and TWO fact-checks of @AOC,” Post reporter Sal Rizzo tweeted

Potts N Pans and crashman like this.
  18. sheepofblue

Yep it is so easy to check her that even a network talking head can manage it.

19. Pittenger5

Pittenger5 Well-Known Member

20. ryoung57

ryoung57 Off his meds

“In the actual address, there was falsehood after falsehood, and we have to make sure we get the facts straight,” Ocasio-Cortez said. “Immigrants commit crimes at a far lower ratethan native-born Americans.”

I recall reading this in a wiki article I was looking at the other day. It may be true, but the article was referring to LEGAL immigrants. Not to mention that 100% of illegal immigrants have in fact, committed a crime (hence the "illegal" tag on their status :D).

MachineR1 and Potts N Pans like this.