1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Obama narcism

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by sheepofblue, Sep 13, 2018.

1. sheepofblue

sheepofblue Well-Known Member

2. tzrider

tzrider CZrider

Obama - Capitalist after all.

Wingnut, plater1 and sheepofblue like this.
  3. sheepofblue

Momma need some new shoes dude. :crackup:

All kidding aside communalism is only for the little people. The pigs need to stay in the big house so that they can better 'serve' their lessors.

SpeedyE likes this.
  4. dsapsis

dsapsis El Jefe de los Monos

She’s a narc after all? I knew it!

5. 88/532

88/532 Simply Antagonistical

It’s narcissism man. And yes, she is eaten up with it, as is her husband.

6. cha0s#242

cha0s#242 Ignorance and prejudice and fear walk hand in hand

I'm sure people would pay thousands of dollars to hear the current FLOTUS speak :crackup:

7. Chino52405

Chino52405 Well-Known Member

8. R Acree

R Acree Banned

Hookers and blow?

9. sheepofblue

:crackup: dude my toy budget is far more rocking than I ever would have dreamed when I was young. Besides envy....wouldn't trade places with her (or her husband) for a million, well or ever.

Dead-Fish-Fail.jpg

10. Fonda Dix

Fonda Dix Well-Known Member

I once paid well over $29.50 to see Jimmy Buffet. You ever seen Jimmy Buffet? That hack should have paid me $29.50

I have no problem with the former first lady doing this tour.

11. sheepofblue

Not is sheeplish.....

12. TSWebster

TSWebster Well-Known Member

Not since he released "Cheeseburger in Paradise".

13. 88/532

88/532 Simply Antagonistical

Only once. Paid $10-15, (can’t remember), to see Sonny Landreth at the Rock N Bowl in NoLa... a few years after Katrina I think. Buffet shows up bowls a game then does a couple of songs with Sonny. I didn’t feel the Parrot Head draw at all. He had this black guy the size of a 60s Cadillac as his bodyguard. Didn’t let anyone get near.

14. Motofun352

Motofun352 Well-Known Member

Hey, I'm Ok with this...write stupid books about nothing and try to get the suckers to buy them AND even pay to attend a meeting! PT Barnum would be proud. What's even better is they don't even write the thing, they usually just talk to some ghost writer and dump a shit pile of paper on them.....Go write me a book! Got to love the culture of personality ....