1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

NYC 2010 RSV4 Fresh Track Bike

Discussion in 'Bikes for Sale' started by streetstyle55, Dec 5, 2020.

Tags:
  1. Hey all, a guy on the Aprilia forums send me the link this site to post up my bike for sale. Had 1 buyer back out due to him not wonting to pay for shipping
    Price was already dropped from $7500
    Asking $6500 (Updated)
    Located in NYC
    2010 RSV4 R
    Motoxpricambi Track Fairing (Wrapped in gunmetal grey| Starting to peel as the guy that wrapped it did a terrible job)
    520 Conversion Kit with Driven 15/42 Sprockets and RK GXW Chain
    Lightech Track Rearsets
    GPshift
    DynoJet QS
    Race ECU
    QS Enabled
    CF front Fender
    CF Rear Fender
    OEM Rear Taillight
    OEM Front Headlight cluster
    Front and Rear Track Stands
    Looking to sell my now Track bike [​IMG]
    History:
    2018: Purchased in December of 2018 with 13k on the clock (Christmas gift to myself after my Panigale was stolen)
    July 2019: Motor blew up at 167 mph on the highway. (100% my fault after ignoring oil pressure CELs for months. Thought it was an electrical issue) Parked the bike.
    December 2019: Sourced another motor online from a bike that was in a wreck. Didn't trust swapping it so I had it torn apart and race refreshed by a professional race shop here in NY called LI Racing. Builder (Christian) Did an amazing job.
    Have all the parts list receipts and invoices from the shop.
    March 2020: I put the new motor back in the frame. Did the proper break-in. After this beast has been on the track ripping it up.

I've only been able to get to 5 track days this year due to COVID19. NYC and Tristate area was hit pretty hard. First track day on this bike wasn't until July.
    But anyway. Looking to part ways with it as I prepare for a move to Cali. Its an extremely fun bike and wicked fast.

Not sure if I was supposed to do anything at the DMV nor did I care since I knew it was gonna be dedicated track bike when I swapped motors but the VIN on the frame matches the registration.

Clean title in hand
    Can deliver locally

1.jpg
    2.jpg
    4.jpg 6.jpg 8.jpg 9.jpg 10.jpg 11.jpg

2. First Bump