1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

NT650 parts.

Discussion in 'WERA Vintage' started by loser, Nov 17, 2006.

1. loser

loser Well-Known Member

Help me clean out my trailor guys.Perhaps some of you guys can use this stuff. Here is a short list of what I have.

Pair of stock heads w/valves/springs small chip in lip of intake port could be welded or used as is (from a california bike) $50 shipped
    Valve covers $10 shipped
    Eibach 1300 lb. spring for rear shock $45 shipped
    Pair of stock heads blank (no studs, no valves) $25 shipped
    Stock cams $5 shipped (beat the core charge)
    F3 radiator modified for hawk (side brackets removed) straight may leak FREE
    Starter $30 shipped
    Case covers (pair, left side scuffed but no cracks) good for spares $40 shipped
    Stock triple clamps $15 shipped
    Stock front brake caliper/master/lever $10 shipped alone $5 w/anything else.
    Clutch lever and perch and cable $10 shipped
    Pair of stock cams (beat the core charge) $10 shipped
    Pair of cam sprockets (have them slotted in the off season) $10 shipped
    Stock pistons (as many as you want) FREE
    Stock connecting rods (big pile) FREE
    Complete swingarm w/brake rotor/caliper/master/cushdrive/eccentric and carrier) $75 shipped
    Frame straight with no scratches, no damage, no title $125 shipped
    May have a tranny as well. (Let me know if you are interested)
    I have a pile of misc. parts so let me know if you need anything small chances are I have it, and you can have it too, for FREE.

I'll ship free items for free if they can ship with for sale items otherwise you need to pay actual shipping cost (cheapskates :D)

2. kjohnson

kjohnson Axis

You've got what I call a "Stickboy Special" going on.He's a slobberin' right now. :p

3. VFR#52

VFR#52 Well-Known Member

4. TSWebster

TSWebster Well-Known Member

If the Eiback spring fits a Fox shock, I'll take it. Also would like the front brake master cylinder and lever and the clutch perch, lever and cable. I would be interested in some pre-load adjustable f2 fork caps if you happen to have them. Email me at [email protected] and we'll work out the details.
    Steve

5. Ed Sorbo

Ed Sorbo Well-Known Member

I'll take the swing arm. Where are you? Maybe I can pick it up. Shipping it will cost as much as buying it.
    Ed

6. hawkfan4life

hawkfan4life Well-Known Member

PM sent ...

7. TSWebster

TSWebster Well-Known Member

Anyone heard from Loser?
    Steve

8. loser

loser Well-Known Member

Replied to everyone. Sorry Ed but the swingarm is spoken for. I will let you know if the situation changes. -C

9. boxer

boxer Well-Known Member

holy shit a 1300# spring?
    those things use a spring that heavy

10. loser

loser Well-Known Member

Yeah. The NT650 utilizes a cantilever rear suspension design. If you look at the length of the lever arm in the design the 1300lb spring shouldn't be too much of a surprise. Depending on the setup and shock being used I have even seen some 1600lb springs. -C.

11. VFR#52

VFR#52 Well-Known Member

I didnt get a reply about the F3 rad.let me know thanks.

steven VFR#52
    [email protected]

12. loser

loser Well-Known Member

VFR#52 Email sent again. -C.

13. VFR#52

VFR#52 Well-Known Member

Thanks! back at you! have a good one!

Steven VFR #52