1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

NPR sunday results?

Discussion in 'General' started by 13x, Apr 8, 2002.

1. 13x

13x 13x.com

Since I left the track on Saturday night (for the longest 24 hours of my life, but that's another story) I'm in need of details from the Sunday races at NPR.

New track records? Winners? Anyone hurt? Did Jamie James suit up and kick some ass?

Jim (not very hungry) Williams
    AoD

2. SpEdette

SpEdette Zombie

3. Larry Denning

Larry Denning Well-Known Member

Well that's just what Mark and Vesrah did.
    What about the rest of the races. Someone must have some kind of race report. We need some good gossip.

4. stickboy274

stickboy274 Stick-a-licious Tire Dude

i hear denning is putting a 1000 engine in a 600 frame so he can cheat his way to the top. oh wait he already does well. oh well, nevermind. i'll keep looking for gossip

5. Renaissance man

Renaissance man Well-Known Member

From what I saw...

Jacobi (John), Brian Stokes, Snyder, and Yaakov did well.

Local riders Chris Rankin, Adam Coco, Bradley Champion, and Logan Young won and/or were on the podium.

All the racing was good.

6. backdraftmoto

backdraftmoto I make Nissan trucks...

I had three red flags on Sunday, two in races and one in a practice. I remember seeing more reds than yellows this weekend. I liked the track though I could do without the LA highways.

7. WERA29

WERA29 On a mental field trip...

You and me both! [​IMG] I almost got sick to my stomach a couple times on those bumpy ass roads. [​IMG]

8. cb500

cb500 long hair hippie freak

don't for get me [​IMG]
    I also got My first expert wood
    and had a really good battle with stokes and
    yaakov and snyder in the 600 superstock race
    Ricky

9. Renaissance man

Renaissance man Well-Known Member

See now, you takin' da wrong rooaads. See here, ya take 56 to 67, turn right at da swamp, then 67N to 42S turn left at da swamp, take 42S to 32N and U-Turn at da swamp. Stay on da croc road for 2 miiles and you be there.

Oh yeah, CB500, good ride, I didn't put your BBS name together, etc. 'til just now. I did watch you one race and Alan was pimpin' you and your riding.

10. BAMA

BAMA Well-Known Member

Great job Ricky. Thanks for letting us borrow the shield, duck tape does wonders. Oh, and sorry again for the little leather biting incident, that was the first and last race he will attend.
    Thanks again, Misty and 22

11. cb500

thanks Marcus I have a lot to learn riding with experts It is a new ball game all together. but had alot of fun.
    ricky

12. cb500

any time
    greg did a great job this weekend
    congrats
    it was funny watching him go out with a duck tape helmet [​IMG]
    see you guys and gals at cmp this weekend
    Ricky

[This message has been edited by cb500 (edited 04-09-2002).]

13. cb500

by the way the new lap record is a 113.9
    done by junge on the 1000 (a superstock)