1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Now the restaurants are starting to close...

Discussion in 'General' started by eggfooyoung, Mar 13, 2020.

1. britx303

britx303 Boomstick Butcher…..

I’ve long accepted this:D

Sabre699 and R Acree like this.
  2. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

That is straight up, left coast, write in vote for Bernie, Kalifornia communism! Communism!!! :D

Quicktoy, R Acree and cpettit like this.
  3. cpettit

cpettit Well-Known Member

Before this we ate out at least 3-4 nights a week. From March 15 till last week we got carryout maybe 4 times. Everything else was coked at home. I could live like this forever. Not to mention the $300-400 a week it saves.

j cal and britx303 like this.
  4. Sabre699

Sabre699 Wait...hold my beer.

:crackup: Just a bit eh bro...

5. britx303

I hate eating out anyways. I eat very plainly anyhow and have most of my life. My girls????? That’s a whole other story........they’d order breakfast,lunch and dinner from restaurants if I didn’t enact some sense of self preservation.

6. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

We were getting up there. Mostly shit on weekends but it started to get to be pizza delivery one night and Thai another. The kung flu stopped that and was replaced by Costco and farmers market.

Hopefully we stay away from easy and quick when all the shit reopens.

Sabre699 likes this.
  7. Funkm05

Funkm05 Dork

Sounds like you’re off to a great start. :Poke:

8. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

Suck my Sump Pump! :D

Like I said, I had to get out of the house.

Funkm05 likes this.
  9. Quicktoy

Quicktoy Is it Winter yet?

Everyone talks about gaining weight during Corona. I’m like how. Everyone went from eating out to eating in. Surely people would be good healthy stuff...right?

ducnut and auminer like this.
  10. auminer

auminer Renaissance Redneck

I've finally broken the plateau and hit under 200. Some of that is working my ass off (literally) but I'd guess some is eating better, too.

11. Clay

Clay Well-Known Member

My wife likes to bake. She was out of work for two months. She baked... I've gained 5 pounds.

12. britx303

My recent weight gain was controlled and intentional, but my body is used to the weight manipulation ......not corona-induced, but the down time made it easier than when I’m working 40 hours+

Quicktoy likes this.