1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Now that's a ballsy move...

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by pickled egg, Nov 27, 2018.

1. pickled egg

pickled egg Tell me more

Imagine pulling this in Kansas City...

2. SPL170db

SPL170db Trackday winner

Last edited: Nov 27, 2018
  3. Potts N Pans

Potts N Pans Well-Known Member

Next time these clowns sit down to eat a salad (hopefully Romaine), I hope some people return the favour and run the farm/harvesting equipment in the dining area.

4. XFBO

XFBO Well-Known Member

How much you wanna bet the vast majority of those dumbasses are pro abortion?

Killing unborn babies, bueno.
    Killing animals for food, no bueno.

K51000 likes this.
  5. Woofentino Pugr

Woofentino Pugr Well-Known Member

Wonder if the vegans understand plants have feelings also and they can feel pain. That should toss their pea brain in a frenzy.

XFBO likes this.
  6. StaccatoFan

StaccatoFan My 13 year old is faster than your President

First World Problems. These douche nozzles need to put their efforts into solving a real problem.

Humans are omnivores. Deal with it.

7. sheepofblue

sheepofblue Well-Known Member

8. fastfreddie

fastfreddie Midnight Oil Garage

9. ryoung57

ryoung57 Off his meds

Beyond that, I was reading something the other day about all the small animals that are killed, harmed, and displaced (to ultimately starve) when the soybean, corn, and other vegetable fields are harvested. The food vegans eat does not come without a price. Countless mice, rates, voles, rabbits, birds, snakes, and other small animals die during or due to the harvest.

10. jrsamples

jrsamples Banned

Damn. Can't eat nothing anymore.

11. eggfooyoung

eggfooyoung You no eat more!

Been a long time since we've been able to survive on nothing.

12. gixxerreese

gixxerreese Well-Known Member

13. gixxerreese

And there’s this

kangasj and K51000 like this.
  14. fastfreddie

15. SpeedyE

SpeedyE Experimental prototype, never meant for production

We live on a Vampire planet, pain/terror/death is required for most species to survive. Why would a kind God, design it as such?

Anyone who thinks factory farming and slaughterhouse rules are fine, either is uninformed as it is the epitome of Hell, or is a sociopath or narcissist.
    It's one thing to eat meat and ignore what goes on behind the curtain, it's another thing to say what goes on is OK.
    If these animals are to be raised/butchered for consumption, then give them a decent life, and painless death. That unfortunately affects the bottom line $, there is no money in humanity.

And I'm no vegan, I am a self-loathing meat eater, who knows, yet ignores. I know right from wrong, so I am sure I will be punished when I meet my maker, for supporting wrong.

I have never met an Evil animal.....I have met plenty of Evil/Sadistic humans.

16. auminer

auminer Renaissance Redneck

This.

I am totally happy to live in a time and place that this is actually a thing.

We're so fuckin successful at life that we can decide NOT to eat something that we totally could, and we still are able to procreate.

Well, maybe the procreate part isn't so great...

17. fastfreddie

Cuz we learn better by doing. Do you want that we should un-do all that, not learn the lesson and continue being evil and sadistic beings?
    Tough love.

18. eggfooyoung

eggfooyoung You no eat more!

C'mon Fred, you've seen Speedys posts. He's not a kill or be killed guy.

19. In Your Corner

In Your Corner Dungeonesque Crab AI Version

That's because you haven't met my daughter's pet, Jimmy the Hellcat.
    Jimmy has been staying with us on Monday nights.
    He comes with Champ, the little dog that barks at everything under the frigging sun.
    Jimmy is less fun than a colonoscopy.
    Champ is less fun than poison ivy on your testicles.
    Maybe they aren't evil but close enough for government work.

Kyle Brosius and SpeedyE like this.
  20. gixxerreese

I agree with you I know exactly what goes on. I wish we actually would get away from the type of slaughter we do. This is why you need government out of business. They make deals with ranchers (usda certified) they in turn shut out the smaller rancher. So instead of having multiple ranchers multiple butchers we have a few that are so big others cannot compete.

cpettit and SpeedyE like this.