1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Nothing yet on the NRA ClusterFuck?....

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by tzrider, Apr 26, 2019.

1. tzrider

tzrider CZrider

I'm disappointed.

A tortuous battle between two evidently righteous characters and no comments here?...

:Pop:

2. thrak410

thrak410 My member is well known

No idea what you're talking about ... Links or something might help.

3. Britt

Britt Well-Known Member

More leftist bullshit trying to dismantle the NRA from the guts out...Personally if I were the left, I'd leave the NRA in place...you really dont want the owners pissed off...the Association is doing the work now...would you really want pitch forks and torches instead??

4. TXFZ1

TXFZ1 Well-Known Member

5. eggfooyoung

eggfooyoung You no eat more!

Someone should send a letter.

6. beac83

beac83 "My safeword is bananna"

ix-nay on the RA-nay

We don't talk about the faults and failures of the right here. Only the foibles of the left are allowed.

SpeedyE likes this.
  7. blkduc

blkduc no time for jibba jabba

Sure we do, it's just not often since the "right" doesn't screw up so much. :D

8. gixxerreese

gixxerreese Well-Known Member

A link on wtf your talking about helps not everyone likes the nra I don’t care for the fuckers so.....

9. G 97

G 97 Garth

Shark is my favorite animal.

10. TXFZ1

TXFZ1 Well-Known Member

11. XFBO

XFBO Well-Known Member

FAKE NEWS!
    Just more classic BS from the far left types, no one ever stops anyone else from starting a new subject and debating it, the Dungeon THRIVES on it.

It's not the Dungeons [or our] fault that most political blunders come from your side of the aisle. :D

12. beac83

beac83 "My safeword is bananna"

Thus proving my point. :D

You snowflakes are way too easy to get riled up! :crackup:

SpeedyE likes this.
  13. XFBO

XFBO Well-Known Member

And what point is that? That even Liberal 'supporters/voters' can't stop fabricating fake news??? OK, point taken. :crackup:

14. Britt

Britt Well-Known Member

That's funny shit right there.. rocks n glass n shit

crashman likes this.
  15. GRH

GRH Well-Known Member

North should have just plead the 5th

16. gixxerreese

17. Fonda Dix

Fonda Dix Well-Known Member

Just for those who think the right is a monolith, some of us despise the NRA. I find a huge number of problems with their money machine and absolutely refuse to be a member.

GOA is the no compromise answer.

SpeedyE and gixxerreese like this.
  18. gixxerreese

But one thing about this so called biased forum. How come when republicans do shady stuff get caught and ousted, they are called what they are? Yet democrats say bad stuff about Jews and can’t get over Trump somehow never have to face the facts? They are never wrong it’s Trumps fault because he said nasty things. But with operation fast and furious which killed a border patrol agent. Holder is a hero. Affordable care act all lies exposed Obama the greatest president ever. See where I’m getting at. Of course not we are just one sided about everything. It’s never them.

19. GRH

GRH Well-Known Member

Maybe he just wanted to sell some guns to some nice people in Iran

I can’t figure out how this guy got a second life after the Iran Contra scandal

Marid2apterbilt and gixxerreese like this.
  20. pickled egg

pickled egg Tell me more

Conviction overturned on appeal