1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Non- 1911 .45's

Discussion in 'General' started by cgordon3, Jan 6, 2013.

1. :stupid:

It's my go-to. I have a very nice Colt 1911 that never sees the light of day because the P220 is so much better in every way.

2. pickled egg

pickled egg Tell me more

Really liked the M&P .45, for a hand-cannon. :up:

3. sonicnofadz

sonicnofadz Well-Known Member

HK USP all the way

4. SpeedyE

SpeedyE Experimental prototype, never meant for production

Not a tie, it's a TKO by the FN :cool: (and I am an HK fanatic)

Is that your KAC suppressor? WTF did that thing cost?????? :bow:

5. Steeltoe

Steeltoe What's my move?

I kinda want an HK45c. Shopped for one, couldn't find one, forgot about it till this thread.

6. Dits

Dits Will shit in your fort.

I shot a buddy's Glock chambered in .45 today. Compared to my 1911 it was kinda like driving a Honda Accord... Drives ok, but it's just transportation.

Any one of you fools the CMRA guy with Texas tags shooting at the Volusia County Gun and Hunt Club today?

7. ryoung57

ryoung57 Off his meds

Those are just google images. No way I'm spending $2500+ on a pistol.

8. cgordon3

cgordon3 I need a new bike...

Still digging that Ruger then?

I want to compare the 1911 to the P345... I am curious to see the two next to each other.

9. jkhonea

jkhonea Back Again

Shot my buddies new XPS yesterday and was very impressed with it. Very nice, compact form factor. Shot extremely well also. I liked the trigger feel on it.

Definitely could recommend that gun.

10. SpeedyE

SpeedyE Experimental prototype, never meant for production

LOL :stupid::stupid::stupid: :up:

11. Dits

Dits Will shit in your fort.

Definitely digging it. :up:

12. Josh Whitehead

Josh Whitehead Crash Test Dummy

I love the HK USP 45, great gun but damn its pricey. Springfield XD and Glock are both very good .45 cal handguns also.

13. cgordon3

Well Damn... looks like Ruger has discontinued the P345... looks like they are replacing it with the SR1911 CMD.... not a bad looking gun.

14. Hordboy

Hordboy B Squad Leader

I'd have to think a Ruger SR45C is in the works or coming soon.

15. cgordon3

The site updated after my last visit...apparently there is a SR45 available now...

16. pg_rider

pg_rider Doesn't race anymore...

I'm looking to buy either an EAA Witness .45 or a Taurus PT845 this year. Apparently those are too bush league for this crowd? lol

17. cgordon3

I've never been a huge Taurus fan, but if you get the EAA Witness... i would be curious to get feedback on that.

18. Hordboy

Hordboy B Squad Leader

Yep. If it is anything like the other SR's (I have a SR9C) it ought to be a really decent gun for the $$.

19. JeffroJ

JeffroJ 3 Ninjas and a Mexican

Funny, I've been looking to get a P345 ever since I shot my uncle's over Thanksgiving, very nice gun! Out of all the handguns I've ever shot, it was the first one that I felt fit my hand perfectly. Looks like they just added the SR45 to their site in the last couple days, I tend to like the hammer more though.

20. cgordon3

I'm sure there will be plenty of P345's on the market, just no more new ones. Guess dealers will sell out in the next month or two...

maybe faster.