1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

NOLA deals

Discussion in 'Mini Racing' started by kevinnolde, Mar 18, 2014.

1. kevinnolde

kevinnolde kandjracingsolutions.com

Hey Racers, looking for the coolest accessory for your TTR90/110 or KLX 110 or KX 65? To get a few more sets out there I will sell properly sized 2.15" x 12 front and 2.5" x 12 inch rim and spoke kits sets with a Sava Soft, Super Soft or Rains for the TTR or KLX 110 at NOLA for $420, regular price is over $500. The KX 65 sets are $300 for front and rear rim and spoke kits. I can also pick up your rims/hubs for mini motard rim construction to save shipping. I will also be bringing a few sets of GatorSkinz kids leathers if you want to size them racer kids up! Our suits are designed to fit children from 60lbs to 110lbs. The Cordura/leather suits sell for $250 and the full leather version is $350. Racers running super minis and other minis should check out our alternative tire sizes for 10", 12" and 17" mini and super mini racers. You can check out the details on our improved website www.kandjracingsolutions.com.Thanks, Kevin

2. davis2480

davis2480 Blake Davis's dad #122

Great to know we race 3 different series for my kids we have leathers now but they were hard to get. I am always being asked where to get kids leathers. I will keep you in mind.