1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Noise Cancelling Headphones

Discussion in 'General' started by Paige, Mar 21, 2018.

1. Paige

Paige BBS FF Champ

[​IMG]

The office I work in sucks because we have zero privacy and the guy next to me is so loud. I want some noise cancelling headphones but I don’t want to spend a bunch of money. They also need to be wireless. Anyone have good ones for $100 or less?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2. motoracer1100

motoracer1100 Well-Known Member

And you have even less office privacy now that we know that FDM Software in BC has an $ 880.90 invoice for shredding services ... :D

3. Paige

Paige BBS FF Champ

Bahahahaha!

4. I'm quite sure that guy in the background with the dark short-sleeved shirt has a username/password Post-it note on his monitor :D

5. Razr

Razr Well-Known Member

6. Razr

Razr Well-Known Member

7. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Seriously - spend the money on Bose. The in the ear bluetooth ones from LG are pretty good but that style bugs me for all day wear. I'll look and see if I can find mine and see if they hold a charge if you want to try them.

8. Paige

Paige BBS FF Champ

I can’t do in ears one, they really hurt my ears.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

9. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Bose it is :D

sbk1198 likes this.
  10. Razr

Razr Well-Known Member

For the money, you can do better than Bose. The Sennheisers have much better specs.

CRA_Fizzer, Sweatypants and BigBird like this.
  11. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

I had/have Bluetooth Sennheisers, the wired Bose are better. Not even close on the noise cancellation.

sbk1198 likes this.
  12. code3ryder

code3ryder Well-Known Member

I have a pair of Cowin E7 ... $70 They are comfy and work great in the office. People in my cube have to throw things at me to get my attention.

13. Venom51

Venom51 John Deere Equipment Expert - Not really

You can toss your cup of goo on him and tell him to pipe down for free. :D

Working in that environment would make me want to shoot myself in the head. Ihave never been happier to be working from home than after seeing that photo.

14. Paige

Paige BBS FF Champ

It is seriously the worst. I'm able to work from home one day a week. It's the best day of the week.

Mongo - I want wireless.

15. rd49

rd49 Well-Known Member

Troof!!!

16. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Totally understand. I'll have to look and see what I've got :D

17. I’ve got 3 pairs of bose, over the ear, in ear and in ear wireless. I wear the in ear wired ones most but certain times like the wireless and over the ear. They are a must for as much as I travel.

Phl218 and Odilup like this.
  18. YoshiHNS

YoshiHNS Mr. Slowly

No experience with any, but these were on my own short list.

Philips SHB9850NC - $100
    Lindy BNX-60 - $150
    Sennheiser Momentum 2.0 wireless ($200)

Paige likes this.
  19. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

I'd have given you my old Bose over ears but the kid snapped them up a few days ago. The new pads don't fit so they fall off but the "guts" worked better than the ones I replaced them with.

I may be getting a new set in a few months so I'll keep you in mind for those.

20. rafa

rafa Well-Known Member

Not really noise cancelling but in the office I use over the year Bluedio UFO and I am pretty happy with them. 4 drivers per ear too. They are not active noise canceling but they do reduce ambient noise by a whole lot.
    https://www.amazon.com/Bluedio-Over-ear-Bluetooth-Wireless-Headphone/dp/B00UZ3LGAK

Only downfall is when using them over bluetooth to my iphone, even at the lowest setting they are too loud.