No title FZR600 frames. FREE!!!

Discussion in 'WERA Vintage' started by britx303, Jan 30, 2022.

1. britx303

britx303 F*ck Motoamerica.

Ive got I think 3 or 4 FZR600 frames I need to move out. JUST FRAMES. No titles. At one point these were other peoples track/race bikes however many millenia ago, and I got them just for the engines/carbs/electrics for my 400 frames. Yeah, I know, I 100% get it........"why no titles?" beats the hell out of me, they were some other peoples shit to race at some point, and went down a chain of owners at some point. I ran numbers before buying them a few years ago now.........family in the local PD ran the vin's and none are stolen.......do the vermont re-title thing or just be a man or a tough vagina that can take a pounding, and make them into racebikes. I really cant bring myself to scrap these, even just steel 600 frames. FREE

dave3593 and ToofPic like this.
  2. shift96

shift96 Well-Known Member

Where you located again,?

3. britx303

First state over the line, Maryland. We'll use Annapolis for an travel estimation for now, but not all that much further coming from NJ

4. dave3593

dave3593 What I know about opera I learned from Bugs Bunny

I currently race an FZR600 in vintage. I don't need an extra frame at this point but the price is right. I am in Ohio and the next couple races I go to, I'll tell you. If it's a track you're going to maybe you can bring a frame with you. Heck I'll give you something like at least a case of beer.

britx303 likes this.
  5. shift96

About 3.5 hours. I'd love to grab one but just little too far

britx303 likes this.
  6. britx303

No problem............you flip flop as much as I do:beer:

7. shift96

It's a close race!

britx303 likes this.
  8. britx303

Summit would be the only time and place i'd be on track if at all this year. No real solid plans for the season, and havent really even begun prepping a replacement FZR yet..........but still plenty of time for the usual "panic the week before the races":D

dave3593 likes this.
  9. shift96

Well if you do I have one here you can use

britx303 likes this.
  10. britx303

100% appreciated!!! I’ve got my original 400 in a pinch though. But trying to keep that one retired. I just gotta really take a weekend and replace the tranny in a 600 engine and stuff her into another 400 chassis that’s been waiting for 2 years now:oops::D

11. dave3593

dave3593 What I know about opera I learned from Bugs Bunny

I'll keep this in mind. Hopefully we can cross paths this summer. Thank you for not just pitching extra parts!

britx303 likes this.
  12. britx303

Not pitching parts is why my garage and barn looks like an FZR hoarders paradise:crackup: