1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

No Rain at Summit Point

Discussion in 'WERA Vintage' started by boaide, Jun 11, 2001.

1. boaide

boaide Well-Known Member

Notwithstanding the Rain Director's best efforts, including a late Friday night native american rain dance, performed in the nude for more effect, I am told (must have been quite a sight), the weather was beautiful at Summit Point. The Rain Director also came by to hand out some of the Vintage awards, very nice of him until you consider the fact that Bucky and his much more significant other put out quite a spread. Bob's BMW sponsored the affair, quite a nice gesture. Maybe I'll trade in my ZX-9R streetbike on a BMW, what's an almost 50 year old doing riding a ZX-9R???? The Formula 500 race was great fun for at least 3 of us, we diced for quite a few laps. Thumper580 (one of the Harrisons), David Keeley and I. The Harrison (I think Mark) came by and introduced himself, nice to put a face to a screen name.

Ciao,

Fred

2. RDsRFast

RDsRFast It's supposed to smoke!!!

I enjoyed being lapped by you guys! [​IMG] Never been to Summit Point, but had a great time.