1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

No one lets me do anything fun.

Discussion in 'General' started by Dave K, Jun 20, 2016.

1. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

After all the threads about hornets and wasp nests I finally have one near by of my very own. It's in a place where a lot of the neighborhood kids play and in a tree they climb so as an American I need to f@ck with it!

So, I start brain storming with Sam on what to do.
    "Sam, I'm going to run over to trader joes and. . ."
    "You're not going over to the Trader Joe's parking lot and getting a bunch of roman candles to shoot at the nest! You'll burn the neighbor's house down and go to jail."
    I don't like those neighbors but out smarted by my being too pretty to go to jail. :mad:

"Hmmm, maybe when everyone is at work I'll chuck lacrosse balls at it?"
    "You peg the neighbor's car and throw all the balls down the sewer and they cost you $2.50 each."
    Outsmarted by pointing out my cheapness! :mad:

"FIRE!!!"
    "You're an idiot! You'll catch the tree on fire and the HOA already hates you."
    Out smarted by my fear of the HOA trying to fine me.

Each brilliant idea was met with common sense and intelligence. How am I supposed to do kick ass shit with her around?

Meh, I'll just wait for the kid to knock it out of the tree and watch as the wasps spill out.

GixxerBlade likes this.
  2. Steeltoe

Steeltoe What's my move?

You best find a man to take care of it for you.

kangasj, crashman and backcountryme like this.
  3. backcountryme

backcountryme Word to your mother.

Fixed it for you.

Steeltoe likes this.
  4. RRP

RRP Kinda Superbikey

Air soft rifle, aerosol can and a Bic lighter? All cheap and keep the projectiles relatively "safe"?

Knock it down with the rifle, burn it with the aerosol and lighter.

5. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

F@ck that shit! I'm not old and smart enough for actually paying someone to do the job right and safely. I'm still young and dumb enough to try and do some epic shit!

I just need to wait until she's not around to use her super powers on me. Common sense girl away! :D

6. crashman

crashman Grumpy old man

Thats why you wait for the wimmens to leave before you formulate a clever plan. If it goes good you are a hero and if the plan falls apart they will eventually be home to pick you up and nurse you back to health.

7. Lawn Dart

Lawn Dart Difficult. With a big D.

I'll pay you $100 to get enough balloons and some black paint to pull a Winnie the Pooh and become a little black raincloud and get it down. The entire thing must be captured on video, which means you need an accomplice.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

8. eggfooyoung

eggfooyoung You no eat more!

Way to be a cunt, and ask permission.

Sissy pants.

9. cha0s#242

cha0s#242 Ignorance and prejudice and fear walk hand in hand

Freeze it with liquid nitrogen. No danger to set anything on fire, but if you drop some on your Johnson, it will fall off :D

10. backcountryme

backcountryme Word to your mother.

Invite Metalhead over to deal with it. That way you get to watch epic stupid shit done, and he is the one to get stung.

11. G 97

G 97 Garth

Metal Head does it better.

12. Bypass

Bypass Well-Known Member

Bow and arrow. Tie a napalm soaked rag to the arrow and light right before firing.
    Just don't miss

badmoon692008 likes this.
  13. I know the feeling. I just want to do hoodrat shit with my friends.

14. Phl218

Phl218 .

MH loves WASPS. and the way they're written. he's a WASPS eggsbert.

15. Bloodhound

Bloodhound Well-Known Member

Tape a propane torch to a long stick and you should be able to burn it out without setting the rest of the tree on fire....

16. Robin172

Robin172 Well-Known Member

:stupid:

17. Jedb

Jedb Professional Novice :-)

The End!

G 97 likes this.
  18. In Your Corner

In Your Corner Dungeonesque Crab AI Version

Do it at night when they're all in the nest, and fire looks much more impressive.

19. BigBird

BigBird blah

Did MetalHead steal DaveK's password from the VerticalScope hack?

Phl218 likes this.
  20. Britt

Britt Well-Known Member

Did you know Hornets eat flys and mosquitos??
    Perhaps you should just leave it alone and enjoy the food chain bonus..