1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

No Misano MotoGP thread? I guess nobody cares...

Discussion in 'General' started by motion, Sep 8, 2017.

1. Robin172

Robin172 Well-Known Member

You don't think that an Italian on an Italian bike leading the championship could have had anything to do with it?

2. 600 dbl are

600 dbl are Shake Zoola the mic rula

Considering the sea of yellow still in the stands I would say no.

BigBird likes this.
  3. CB186

CB186 go f@ck yourself

I'm guessing that a lot of those people already had their tickets and travel plans to attend this weekends race. I dont think people travel Europe and across the world to attend races on a whim.

BigBird and The Great One like this.
  4. Trunxgp1224

Trunxgp1224 Well-Known Member

Europe isn't that big

badmoon692008 likes this.
  5. Potts N Pans

Potts N Pans Well-Known Member

No...but traveling for a MotoGP weekend isn't midnight bowling money either.

The Great One likes this.
  6. Blackhemi

Blackhemi New Member

Even if he was in we all know Marc gonna win.....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

7. dieterly

dieterly Well-Known Member

The problem is not feel or confidence, the problem is that the tires are lacking grip due no heat in them, unfortunately feel or confidence can't overcome physics...

8. Sabre699

Sabre699 Wait...hold my beer.

Ding ding!

9. G 97

G 97 Garth

Yes. And tires that are cold and that are lacking grip do not provide the level of feel that enables the rider to have confidence in pushing. You are stating the cause. I am stating the effect. At the end of the day it's all about feel and confidence. That's all a rider has.

10. Dan Dubeau

Dan Dubeau Well-Known Member

I'm sure he was pretty confident that he could feel he had no grip.

11. dieterly

He felt, and also he was confident he had no grip....

badmoon692008 likes this.
  12. GrayGhost

GrayGhost Well-Known Member

Yall need to come to grips with his lack of feel...

13. tzrider

tzrider CZrider

He's too short to have feelings.

I mean, if we have to go with a BBS inhabitant as reference...

14. G 97

G 97 Garth

[​IMG]
    I can't wait for this to be shown on Pedrosa pit board next time there is a rain race. :crackup:

I'm pretty sure there isn't one rider that grids up in MOTO GP who gives two flips about the specific physics involved between the tires, temperature, moisture and grip that allows them to go fast. I'm also pretty sure everyone of them is concerned to how the bike feels to them under the existing conditions and whether or not they are getting the necessary feedback they need that gives them the conference to go fast. It's not about physics. It's about if the bike feels good or not.

15. tzrider

tzrider CZrider

Quoted.

For the hell of it.... :D

G 97 likes this.
  16. SPL170db

SPL170db Trackday winner

17. Dragginass

Dragginass Well-Known Member

Great, now every independent Amsoil dealer is gonna claim they were running their stuff....

18. dieterly

Happened to Passini earlier in the season.

19. Interesting. motogp.com hasn't been updated with this yet - still showing Aegerter as having a race win in 2017. Since Lüthi was second in that race, does this mean that he'll now be credited with 2 race wins, and 237 points instead of 232? I assume yes.

Floyd likes this.
  20. BigBird

BigBird blah

see so the oil does matter...he was probably running Rotella T6 because he saw it on the beeb

03RumbleBee and badmoon692008 like this.