1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

No Death Penalty for Sniper....

Discussion in 'General' started by ZebProctor, Oct 24, 2002.

1. GStar

GStar Dark Helmet

Especially for the guys with endzone seats

2. Tex

Tex Well-Known Member

I say we put them in a tiny room with Brad Wilson, and let him scream at the top of his lungs calling them A$clown and F#$kstick for three days....

then we'll make them moderate religious/oil/cherrypicking/weed debates on this bbs for the rest of their lives.:D

3. GStar

GStar Dark Helmet

Ya’all are thinking about this the wrong way. No pellet guns, no public hangings, no one inch knives, that’s still way too quick and painless for these two. What we need is a trained torturer, an expert if you will, someone who can kill these guys slowly over an 8 or 9 month period. Hell if he’s real good maybe they’ll last a year before the die. They can run a continuous broadcast on C-Span for all you sicko’s that want to watch.

GStar

4. GStar

GStar Dark Helmet

or we could do this :D

5. Tex

Tex Well-Known Member

what was that movie????

Seven..with Brad Pitt.....now that was disturbing

6. LMcCurdy

LMcCurdy Antique

I could see the ACLU stepping in on this. Cruel and unusual punishment.:)

7. Jack

Jack Well-Known Member

Yeah, yeah stomp him, stone him, lynch him, fry him, shoot him.....

I was wondering if deer season's back on yet in Virginia?

As for the murderers, they'll sit on death row somewhere until they die of old age. Seems to be the way now days, except here in Texas where they sometimes get the needle after less than ten years. Whatever, I hope Virginia gets first shot at them, not pinko bleeding heart Maryland.

8. CharlieM#90

CharlieM#90 Well-Known Member

Yeah....only problem is the rest of us aren't safe BECAUSE Dubya is there.

Charlie McCullough #90 Ex

9. Picture this, a relative or good friend takes a job abroad, after some time they end up in a relationship with a local married woman.

They are caught, unfortunately for them the country they are in is Saudi Arabia (I know the chances of having a relationship with a Saudi woman is nearly impossible but stranger things have happened).

The penalty for this in Saudi is stoning to death, so both the woman and the US man are sentenced to death. Would there not be a huge protest about this?, "it was only adultery" (still a capital offense in Sharia Law), "stoning's barbaric!" Think about it, everyone here would be mortified to think of a US citizen being stoned to death by a foreign government, even if it were legal by the laws of the country in which the 'crime' took place.

Now go back and read this thread again, the hatred and bloodlust in some of those posts almost makes me ashamed to live in country that calls itself civilized.

10. GStar

GStar Dark Helmet

Boo fucking hoo

11. GStar

GStar Dark Helmet

This is not a crime worthy of a stoning (not even considred a crime to most ), a 3 week random killing spree well thats a different story.

12. Jack

Jack Well-Known Member

"stoning's barbaric!"

More barbaric than gut shooting a kid at school?

Nah, I'll be happy with him/them getting the needle, though. Keep it constitutional, let the rule of law take care of it. But, it's fun to speculate on methods of killing the bastards. I don't think anyone is serious about it. I wouldn't throw a stone at the guy. Might pull my 9 on him, though, given the chance. Had he killed one of mine, well, if I could carry my weapon to the site of the stoning, I'd demand how ever many stones it'd take!

13. SpongeBob WeaselPants

SpongeBob WeaselPants Bohemian Ass-Clown

I don't think ANYTHING is a deterrent... people do crimes
    1) cuz they think they're smart & can get away with it, or
    2) they don't care about getting caught (the kind who kill & sit down to wait for police to show up) or
    3) they're just f^ckin' nuts

14. SpongeBob WeaselPants

SpongeBob WeaselPants Bohemian Ass-Clown

Ya mean I ain't the ONLY non-Republican here??? [​IMG]

15. Peanut

Peanut Well-Known Member

Nope I'm w/ya Eric! :D

BTW..I'm very serious, kill the fucks slow. I've always been a fan of excuting a killer the same way they killed. They cut, we cut, they burn, we burn...you get the idea. And the 17 year old?? The same thing, he knew what he was doing, no minor crap excuses!

16. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

And some homegrown slimebag with a car modified so that you can snipe random without getting out (like going thru the drive up window at Wendys) doesn't make you ashamed? I say kill this scumbag publicly and brutally. F the civilized bullsh@t. An eye for an eye.

17. thuxley

thuxley Well-Known Member

I'm with you on this...not that it matters since the mob generally rules.

18. eurobiketrash

eurobiketrash Well-Known Member

Anyone see any difference between these low lifes and a rabid dog?
    aw dont hurt the poor thing.:Puke:
    Give me a bleeding heart break.:rolleyes:

19. GStar

GStar Dark Helmet

Booooo!!!! Boooooo!!!! Boooooooooooo!!!!

Boooo!!!!! Boooooooo!!!!!!!

20. thuxley

thuxley Well-Known Member

you left out your 'fucking hoo's