1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

NJMP Memorial Day Weekend Schedule

Discussion in 'General' started by Dave_SV, Apr 10, 2017.

1. buzz-06

buzz-06 Well-Known Member

Well shit, there goes my hopes of completing a 4hr endurance solo. Thank you for pointing it out tho....anybody wanna ride a gsxr-1000 superbike for a stint?!?!?! Lol

2. ghetto customs

ghetto customs Who's that Parrish guy?

Whoa...

3. renegade17

renegade17 Well-Known Member

No pesky cheaterweight bikes though Chris.

4. neckbrace

neckbrace Well-Known Member

Fairfield Inn & Suites right off Route 55 is always decent but it fills up fast. Theres a Holiday Inn Express not much further that's not bad.

5. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

The more I think about it the more I wonder if airfare rental and hotel is gonna be cheaper than tolls for 5 axles :D

6. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

7. regularguy

regularguy Always Krispy

Oh hell. ..

8. ghetto customs

ghetto customs Who's that Parrish guy?

Any word on payouts for the endurance races? Series? Overall, classes?

9. noles19

noles19 Well-Known Member

10. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Aren't they all? I've got some leeway built in. We can run more sprints after the break Sunday if we have issues and the like.

11. noles19

noles19 Well-Known Member

That's true, you guys did a good job trying to get it all in Saturday at Roebling.

12. talber8

talber8 Well-Known Member

Noise ordinance until 9am not in affect that weekend ?

13. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

I've run the schedule past the track a few times so I guess not. Could be due to the airshow.

14. mpusch

mpusch Well-Known Member

Forgive my ignorance here...

So registration and tech open at 8am, and practice does too. Being a 600cc novice (first on the practice list) am I just scrambling to get through registration ASAP to make my session, or is there actually a gap?

15. regularguy

regularguy Always Krispy

Will our N2 tech sticker from Friday work for Saturday and Sunday? If not, will WERA registration/tech be open Friday evening?

noles19 likes this.
  16. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

N2 tech is definitely not WERA tech. Doubt we'll do Friday registration and tech as our officials won't be there yet.

Registration times will probably change a half hour earlier each day. This is a tentative schedule since people kept asking for one - a much closer to final will be out when I open pre entry. A final final one will be available at the track.

regularguy and mpusch like this.
  17. SuddenBraking

SuddenBraking The Iron Price

NJMP (at least with ACE and TPM) is no engines before 8am......8:01 your teeth start rattling.

18. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

I'll double check and make sure we can run at least 15 minutes early.

19. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Checked with the track - for this event only - engines can start at 7:30am

20. Monsterdood

Monsterdood Well-Known Member

When I raced with CCS at NJMP last year, I stayed in the VIP suites that overlook the front straight. $115 a night is comparable to nearby hotels and being at the track is great especially with family in tow. It is nice to wake up, go down to the garage and get the bike prepped and through tech while the family takes their sweet time waking up and all. You can reserve the rooms and also the VIP garage on the NJMP site. I have reserved a VIP garage (#117) if you want to split the cost and share it. I'll have my wife, 10yr and 3yr old daughters with me. If interested, just let me know here and then you can pay your share when you're there.