1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Nissan NV

Discussion in 'General' started by RossK6, Dec 29, 2016.

1. RossK6

RossK6 Grid Filler

Does anyone on the Beeb have any firsthand experience with Ninssan's line of butt ugly psuedo vans? I'm in the market, and am considering the full size Ford Transit. I have driven the Ram Promaster, and while roomy and less expensive than the Transit, it did not compare in terms of the test drive. I will be heading to a dealership tomorrow to have a look see.

2. bored&stroked

bored&stroked Disclaimer: Can't spell

Terrible trans otherwise not a terrible little van.

3. RossK6

RossK6 Grid Filler

Terrible as in has to hunt for the right gear, or terrible as in ejects from vehicle?

4. ryoung57

ryoung57 Off his meds

Just buy a transit.

5. Both of the ones I've driven have always seem to be hunting for a gear, Rpms constantly up and down. Not jerky per say just damn annoying.

6. roy826ex

roy826ex Been around here a while

My company has a few for LIDAR use and these things see a lot of miles. Literally mapping the nations crumbling infrastructure as we speak, they almost never stop. If they do it's costing us money for them to sit. As far as I know nothing breaks! Ugliest pos on the road though IMO. Loud as hell on the inside, think metal box.

Ours are trick, each cost about 3/4 million with the electronics in them and cameras. Trucks were pennies on the dollar compared to what they tote in them to do the jobs.