1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

NIB Leo Vince Exhausts

Discussion in 'Parts for Sale' started by Blue Junk, Nov 23, 2015.

1. Blue Junk

Blue Junk Well-Known Member

We have a few NIB Leo Vince exhaust systems we're tired of looking at. All prices include shipping in the lower 48.

#8466 - 2009+ GSXR1000 Full Ti system, dual Ti cans (QTY.2) $1225/ea. (retail $2580)
    #8709 - 2009+ GSXR1000 Full system (stainless header) with single Ti can $750 (retail $1479)
    #8511 - 2009+ Ducati 1198 Full system (stainless header) with dual Ti cans $935 (retail $1990)
    #6461 - 2006-2008 Ducati Monster 695 carbon slip-on $425 (retail $990)

Leo Vince is currently distributed through Parts Unlimited, so replacement parts would/should be available through your favorite dealer.

Images can be taken of any item as requested.

2. Blue Junk

Cyber Monday bump!!

3. dylanes21

dylanes21 Well-Known Member

What model exhausts are they?
    Will the 1198 exhaust fit a 2012 848 evo corse se?
    Thanks

4. Blue Junk

Yes, it COULD fit with modification and has been done. However, it will not bolt directly on, the diameter of the header is different on the 2 bikes and would require adapting.

5. Blue Junk

BUMP

GM GIXXER likes this.
  6. ScottieDucati

ScottieDucati Hopeless Never-was.

Dumb question perhaps as I don't know much about GSXR's, but would the single-can setup for the '09 be workable onto an '03?

jmarkkanaday likes this.
  7. WERA#190

WERA#190 Well-Known Member

Hi if needed I have a mint condition akrapovic Evo titanium with carbon can 04-05 gsxr 600/750 $750 shipped or a brand new Leo Vince ss headers with carbon can full system $725.00 shipped pm if interested.

8. buczp

buczp Member

Think the 1198 system will fit an 07 1098?

9. Blue Junk

Yes it will.

10. buczp

buczp Member

You got my attention! I suppose a remapped ECU wound be appropriate/ advisable. Any suggestions on how to remap the stock ECU for this exhaust? Thanks

11. Blue Junk

The best thing would be to find a local tuner that uses tune boy and have it flashed and tuned for your bike. Outside of that, use power commander stuff and have it tuned.

12. buczp

buczp Member

Ok let me research who can do this in the Tampa area preferably. Thanks

13. Blue Junk

Www.melillimoto.com

They should be able to help. I think Ocala is the same general area...

14. R6-OZ

R6-OZ Well-Known Member

Do they still make the Corsa models? I've been looking for one for my bike for ages...

15. warclok

warclok Well-Known Member

My buddy has a 2007-2008 GSXR 1000 and has also been looking for the corsa dual exhaust full TI, let me know if you happen to have this as well.

Thanks!!!

16. Hi,

I the Leo Vince exhaust for the Ducati 1198 available?

17. Blue Junk

Yes it is.