1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

NFL 2019

Discussion in 'General' started by dtalbott, Aug 9, 2019.

1. Past Glory

Past Glory I still have several AVON calendars from the 90's

Good on that KC defense, holding back the running game. Happy for Mahomles, that guy has one heck of an arm.

2. duggram

duggram Sunrise Bahia de LA

Gotta love this Niners Pack game. The Niners look like a jail break when the Pack tries to pass.

3. Funkm05

Funkm05 Dork

4. duggram

duggram Sunrise Bahia de LA

Cesars already has the line up, Opens: Chiefs -1.5 vs. 49ers. Doesn't that mean the Chefs are favored?

5. KrooklynSV

KrooklynSV Usual Suspect

Yes.

6. Past Glory

Past Glory I still have several AVON calendars from the 90's

I'd forgotten about John Lynch in the front office. Heck of a job in putting that team together. Old school running and defense. This should be a good Super Bowl.

7. Sabre699

Sabre699 Wait...hold my beer.

Buh bye Aaron.

Banditracer likes this.
  8. rd400racer

rd400racer Well-Known Member

Time to revisit one of the greatest sports pictures of all time. The Fresca makes it classic.

[​IMG]

Razr, auminer and Sabre699 like this.
  9. Banditracer

Banditracer Dogs - because people suck

10. pickled egg

pickled egg Tell me more

So here I sit in Whorelando, just went to Publix to get some stuff and asked a guy where to find something. Turns out the guy is from Wisconsin, so I offered him my condolences on his troubles yesterday. :D

11. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

I'm not sure who to root for, kind of like both teams and both QBs.

12. Sabre699

Don't need a dog in the fight to enjoy beers, chow and the Superbowl.
    Have a good one.....:beer:

13. Banditracer

Banditracer Dogs - because people suck

I'm in the same boat, going to be kinda weird not pulling for somebody. For so long now most years it's been who ever's playing the Patriots. Has the makings to be a good game though.

14. speedluvn

speedluvn Man card Issuer

I'm kinda leaning for the Chiefs due to the many years I've been hearing how good a coach Reid has been and how he can relate to his players. He would need to secure his Super Bowl to "qualify" him as a winner.

15. socalrider

socalrider pathetic and rude

i dont hate either team, in fact i like both but i do want to see Big Red get a win, after all the playoff failures and the "story" being that he chokes in big moments.

but i like watching Mahomes and i think that Niners defense is just on another level.

16. Sabre699

Andy's been around for a while and his status as a quality coach is good for sure.
    His legacy would most definitely be sealed with a win in the big bowl.
    Marv Levy and Bud Grant both got to the dance 4 times each and lost and are hall of fame coaches.

Andy still looks like the kool-aid guy in that prescription size red jacket of his. :D

17. rd400racer

rd400racer Well-Known Member

My wife says he looks just like the guy in the "diabetuhs" commercials.

18. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Yeah, sadly none of that will happen either as I'll be running races at Auto Club then driving back to Vegas that night :(

19. Sabre699

Well that sux...it'll be on the radio I'm sure so eat hardy and drive safe.

20. brex

brex Well-Known Member

On one hand, I'd like to see the Niners win another one to move them over the Cowgirls with the Stillers and Assholes with 6 wins. On the other hand, I'd like to see the Chiefs win it so Andy gets one, plus they only have one. Mahomes is an exciting cat to watch, the Niners have a stout defense. I like players on both teams.
    I'm with the others that don't really have any dog in the fight, just looking forward to what is looking to be an exciting game.
    My gut says likely to be Chiefs in a close one - 10 or fewer points, but not putting any money on it.