1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

NFL 2019

Discussion in 'General' started by dtalbott, Aug 9, 2019.

1. StaccatoFan

StaccatoFan My 13 year old is faster than your President

You have JJ Watt and give up 51 after going up 24-0. Crennel should be ashamed.

2. Spang308

Spang308 Well-Known Member

Not "you"...I'm a damn Eagles fan. :D

3. speedluvn

speedluvn Man card Issuer

It's no sense in crying over spilled milk. It's win, or go home season.

4. StaccatoFan

StaccatoFan My 13 year old is faster than your President

“You” was a reference to the Texans. Not you specifically. Sorry about that.

I was basically agreeing with you.

5. kenessex

kenessex unregistered user

Go Pack Go

6. rwdfun

rwdfun

You should send Rodgers one of those Gwyneth Paltrow candles. He can then compare his vagina smell to hers.

I've never seen a team benefit from so many crappy calls as GB and that's taking into account NO and NE

7. kenessex

kenessex unregistered user

I think an ugly win is still a win. I guess I am ok with the Packers being the worst 14-3 team in the conference championship game. I agree that Rogers sucked when he completed those 3rd down passes when they needed him to.

8. Razr

Razr Well-Known Member

I wonder if his girlfriend has a candle?

9. rwdfun

rwdfun

He is a miserable fuck. Known by all of his teammates for having very thin skin. How any women could put up with him is beyond me. Maybe it'll work with his current one. He's the bottom in that relationship for sure.

I'll never forgive him for ruining Olivia Munn

10. Sabre699

Sabre699 Wait...hold my beer.

Nope but they both have a lot of whine.

11. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

Just checked again and yeap, the Pats and Ravens are still out of the playoffs. :D

dtalbott and joec like this.
  12. socalrider

socalrider pathetic and rude

dave reminds me of "Pittsburgh Dad" on youtube. :D

13. Sabre699

14. Metalhead

Metalhead Dong pilot

Been a Packers fan since 88. Way back into the Majkowski days. Then the Favre days. And was kinda excited about A-A-ron. I knew the boy had serious skills. BUT....that sumbitch has the personality of one of Toes chewed up and spit out crayons.

I was LITERALLY pulling for Seattle the other night just because I didn't want to see another post game interview with his droll, boring self.

That boy has the personality of a garden center cashier at Walmart during Christmas season.

tl1098 and Wingnut like this.
  15. HAZE

HAZE Group Therapy

Championship weekend. Who ya got ?
    Chiefs and 49ers in the Super Bowl

16. lopitt85

lopitt85 Well-Known Member

Ditto

17. Razr

Razr Well-Known Member

I've been thinking the Titans might just give the Chiefs a game, that would be awesome to see them win a SB.

18. Past Glory

Past Glory I still have several AVON calendars from the 90's

The Titans have that LSU vibe going for them. I like that Derrick Henry is giving us a glimpse of what the NFL used to look like.

Razr and speedluvn like this.
  19. speedluvn

speedluvn Man card Issuer

Even though the Titians beat the Ravens and your post I do like a good running game. It’s reminiscent of the Sanders, Payton and Dickerson eras.

Razr likes this.
  20. Sabre699

Titans got a shot. Chiefs need their "A" game.
    49ers on the NFC side.

Razr likes this.