1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Next Year

Discussion in 'WERA Vintage' started by dave3593, Sep 20, 2017.

1. lanehammond

lanehammond Well-Known Member

change the Sunday vintage national championship point set up don't care to what just change it:D:Poke:

sPatlovich1 and VFR#52 like this.
  2. triffecpa

triffecpa Well-Known Member

__hr_The+GS1000+again.jpg View attachment 130551 View attachment 130551

Sent you a PM about my GS1000 vintage race bike. Tracy

3. V5 Racer

V5 Racer Yo!

4. triffecpa

Done.

And for anyone else interested. 1085cc Wiseco kit. Andrews S2 cams. Total loss igntion with a Dyna S. Kawasaki twin piston front calipers. Hasn't been raced in a few years. 18" spoked wheels front and back. Rear is a 3" or 3.5" rim. Front is a 2.5" Not sure on a price. Located in Albuquerque NM - No longer has those piggy back shocks on it.

Thanks Tracy

5. triffecpa

Just sent a PM to V5Racer and told him that I would sell the bike for $2500. Firm on the price though.

6. dave3593

dave3593 What I know about opera I learned from Bugs Bunny

Sent you a PM about my GS1000 vintage race bike. Tracy[/QUOTE]

Neat old bike. I wish it was closer.

7. 418

418 Expert #59

Here is one.

Make Bandit 1200 and ZRX legal for V6HW. Both have crappy chassis and ancient motors. Should for right into the class. :D

Would be cool to see some naked SBK replica bikes out there.

Brad likes this.
  8. Brad

Brad Swollen Member

I've thought the same thing since getting a 2nd Bandit that's a "project". (That's what is called when you buy some junk you don't need, right?)

418 and V5 Racer like this.
  9. kenessex

kenessex unregistered user

Yeah, Change it to whatever Steven I. has been on about for years now and see if it will be any better. I still don't understand or care what his idea is about, but what the heck change is fun.

lanehammond and VFR#52 like this.
  10. lanehammond

lanehammond Well-Known Member

Exactly change is nice

VFR#52 likes this.
  11. Metalhead

Metalhead Dong pilot

I'm going to clean my bikes.

12. No Brakes

No Brakes Well-Known Member

why don't you come clean my bikes for me?

13. Metalhead

Metalhead Dong pilot

Not no but HELL no.

14. britx303

britx303 Boomstick Butcher…..

Aaaaahhhh......the life of a retired racer......:D

Metalhead likes this.
  15. Metalhead

Metalhead Dong pilot

I ain't dead yet.

16. Hate McDead

Hate McDead Well-Known Member

Next year? What about this year? There's still racing to do. 2 big events at Barber for sure. I'll be bringing some modern and vintage hardward to both events. Mainly my recently purchased Bultaco TSS 250 and the Kraemer 690. Next year I'm planning on more of the same but I'm in the process of importing Ginger Molloy's actual Bultaco TSS 250 and have a special AJS 7R race motor from England being built and shipped in from England. This motor will go into my Seeley 7R. So I'm planning on lining up on the grid in the 250 GP and 350 GP classes with WERA and AHRMA as well as continuing to nibble at the modern classes too.
    All this to the love of the sport but also......... I've got to find a way to stay away of the always perilous Robin Scudder aka Sir Bumpalot as well as trying to keep pace with the gold standard of vintage racing: Rope-a-dope racer Dave Roper.

VFR#52 likes this.
  17. TLR67

TLR67 Well-Known Member

Paper Towels already included.....:Poke::Poke::Poke:

18. Robin172

Robin172 Well-Known Member

That bike passed me once, it was on a trailer as I was cycling near Taupo in New Zealand. For various reasons I don't expect it to pass me again.

VFR#52 likes this.
  19. dave3593

dave3593 What I know about opera I learned from Bugs Bunny

Golly McDead, I'm making do with one bike. Better give one of those Bultaco's to me.

20. Hate McDead

Hate McDead Well-Known Member

One scenario where such an occurrence might take place would be if I were griddes in front of you and failed to lap you. Another might be where the ever reliable TSS repeatedly passes you and your Monza as you sit trackside bemoaning your untrusty steed.