1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Newsflash: Saddam reaches out to Bush

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by Smiley Pete, Mar 20, 2003.

1. Smiley Pete

Smiley Pete mayor of never never land

I just picked this up on some off-the-wall short-wave radio newscast. No CNN confirmation yet.

Apparently one of our missiles hit Iraq's only condom factory and destroyed the thing. In what might be Bagdad's first attempt at diplomacy, Saddam call Dubya and said "look, I know you're a little pissed at me right now, but can you help a brother out? You took out our only condom factory, and so we're in a bit of a bind."

Afer giving it some thought, Bush decided that it might help his position in the international community to make one last diplomatic effort, so he says "sure, Saddam, how many condoms do you need?" Saddam says, "1,000,000 would be great! Our condoms are 10 inches long and 4 inches in diameter." Bush says "no problem, I'll have them to you in a jify."

So, Bush calls his buddies in a local condom factory, and says "I need your help in securing America's future. I need you to make 1,000,000 condoms 10" long and 4" in diameter." The factory foreman says "We'd be happy to help, Mr. President, when do you need them.?" "As soon as possible" says Bush. "Oh, and one more thing, put the words "Small - Made in Texas" on the side of each one."

True Story.

2. Tank Boy

Tank Boy clank clank boom