1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

New Zealand....WTF

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by Motofun352, Mar 15, 2019.

1. Motofun352

Motofun352 Well-Known Member

Perception IS reality. If you perceive Muslims (or Christians for that matter) to be slaughtering innocents then it is real...at least in your mind. This is where mass media is doing us a great disservice. The rush to scoop a news story often gets it wrong AND they tend to sensationalize the story for ratings purposes. Do this often enough and and the end result is crystallized in a persons "reality". This is the foundation of propaganda techniques. "Tell a big lie and tell it often enough and people will believe you"....Joseph Goebbels of all people!
    We are inundated with propaganda, masquerading as news, so that it's difficult to weed through it all to find the true reality. No wonder there are kooks out there with lit fuses.
    But, let's blame the gun because that's so much easier.

jrsamples, SPL170db and Funkm05 like this.
  2. SnacktimeKC

SnacktimeKC Well-Known Member

3. Motofun352

A punch seems to be an appropriate response to an assault. Good on ya.

StaccatoFan likes this.
  4. SnacktimeKC

SnacktimeKC Well-Known Member

Since when did the “right” become such pussies? Seems it’s the right these days that are always playing the victim card to, let alone getting hit by an egg being a “assault“. Sad really…

5. TXFZ1

TXFZ1 Well-Known Member

Yes, it really is sad that a grown man does not know the definition of assault and still trolls the internet.

6. pickled egg

pickled egg Tell me more

Heh. You said adult. :crackup:

7. Motofun352

Really? The punk hit him on the head. Watch the video. Even if he threw the egg it would still be assault.

8. pickled egg

pickled egg Tell me more

Where is the line? Egg isn't assault, how about 2x4? Only if it's not spiked?

Idiot.

9. dsapsis

dsapsis El Jefe de los Monos

I'll play. Post 14.
    Geez, this is easy. Don't get pissy though. You bat .990 and are humble.

10. StaccatoFan

StaccatoFan My 13 year old is faster than your President

I'd like to make a correction here...the Senator led with two lefts...then followed with his right.
    Frankly, I'm disappointed that he didn't get to finish with a full combination and knock that little son of a bitch out.

11. blkduc

blkduc no time for jibba jabba

Wrong.

12. sheepofblue

sheepofblue Well-Known Member

It is very obvious that a Christian in most of the Middle East is at best highly discriminated against and there are many examples of death or having to flee to avoid it, this has gone on for a long time now. That said it in no way justifies ANY of the actions from the POS in NZ. Actually since overall the Muslims there are peaceful it makes it worse that they were targeted.

Of course every bit of the guys 'logic' was flawed. He hated the right, wanted to start trouble here, complained about immigration yet performed his act in another country (and not the source of his anti immigration). The list could go on. He was one #$@# up individual and RIP to his victims with condolences to their family and loved ones. Hoping for a speedy recovery for the wounded also.

galloway840 likes this.
  13. britx303

britx303 Boomstick Butcher…..

American troops too,on all fronts including massacring our own peeps on their own land............:dead:............:D We've ALL got shit in our drawers,even if some here cannot accept it. Ok......im done. Have fun at the track everyone.

14. R Acree

R Acree Banned

Wanna back that up?

15. joec

joec brace yourself

"The Australian Broadcasting Corporation reported a fundraising page has been created to cover the boy’s legal fees and help him purchase “more eggs.”

16. SGVRider

SGVRider Well-Known Member

Little shit deserved his punches. Too bad he didn’t knock him out. It’s comical that they’re going to censure him for questioning immigration in the face of the attack. Don’t follow the leftisf orthodoxy and they’ll run you out of town on a rail. The one lady even said “he doesn’t beat to the same drum as the rest of us.” Like that’s necessarily a bad thing.

17. dsapsis

dsapsis El Jefe de los Monos

The headline is not factual and is misleading in the extreme. The guy's motives are all over the map but are not directed at nominal gun-control objectives of reduced violence. He wants civil war to promote race-nations to emerge. To promote the theory that this kind of act (like the Vegas shooter) is a 3-D chess play ultimately aimed at limits is counter-logical, and counter factual (both exercised extreme violence). In more plain words, to twist this act to fit a political agenda is not factual. It's opinion. And --in my opinion -- not very good opinion.

18. TXFZ1

TXFZ1 Well-Known Member

"BREAKING: NZ Mosque Murderer Used Firearms to Prompt More Gun Control, End of Second Amendment in the US

I chose firearms for the affect (sic) it would have on social discourse, the extra media coverage they would provide and the affect it could have on the politics of United states (sic) and thereby the political situation of the world. The US is torn into many factions by its second amendment, along state, social, cultural and, most importantly, racial lines.

With enough pressure the left wing within the United states will seek to abolish the second amendment, and the right wing within the US will see this as an attack on their very freedom and liberty.

This attempted abolishment of rights by the left will result in a dramatic polarization of the people in the United States and eventually a fracturing of the US along cultural and racial lines."

I'm giving this one to blkduc, the media was played like the beating drum at Lincoln memorial.

Britt likes this.
  19. HPPT

HPPT !!!

"and everyone else is crazy"?

You think that's typically what goes through the mind of people committing suicide?

20. Trunxgp1224

Trunxgp1224 Well-Known Member

Depends, I know what was going through my mind at those times and I know what the people in the hospital with me said was going through theirs. YMMV.