1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

New WERA Classifieds Site Launched

Discussion in 'Bikes for Sale' started by Mongo, Feb 17, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Havoc

Havoc Well-Known Member

^^ COOL ;)

2. L8RSK8R

L8RSK8R Well-Known Member

Are you able to track who or how many sign up/register from Facebook/Twitter exposure?
    Would be interesting to see how exposure effects registrations.
    Best of luck with it guys.

3. motox

motox 164

Thanks it works great after disabling AB+. Its starting to grow on me now :D

4. tegon-gsr

tegon-gsr Well-Known Member

+1

5. jimmyboost

jimmyboost one buck a boom

The best part about this is it will get rid of all those damn feeler ads. "Oh, I might sell my bike, but I might not. I don't know. won't someone please make up my mind for me."

6. mkvamso

mkvamso Fall Risk

I hope dave k hasnt registered yet
    Itll be my new classifieds name

I think its good for wera, bad for the people that only come on here surfing for parts or bikes to flip.

What about stuff people would give away? Im giving away a few parts right now, would i have to pay a buck? Guess i could just charge .99 cents for it

7. snikwad

snikwad Well-Known Member

Is it possible to add the option to make our email addresses invisible when others are viewing our profile?
    I tried removing mine after registering and it does not allow me to.
    I'm sure I'm not the only one who isn't keen on their email address being visible to anyone.

8. gapman789

gapman789 Well-Known Member

:stupid: I don't see the need for the world to see everybodys' email.
    Only those that you're dealing with on a sales transaction should need it, right?

9. BigBird

BigBird blah

:stupid:

10. gixxie750

gixxie750 Well-Known Member

change is scary!!! I like t and posted a add. Now i just need to figure out how to add pics and edit my listing.

11. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

My understanding that the email in your profile is only visible to you, not shown to the world. I just tried it with Snowbiz's ad/ profile and H8R's and did not see their email addys.

Try it and let me know if you see the same with these and other ads?

12. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Email addy's aren't visible to other people.

13. Rusty

Rusty WERA Code Monkey

:stupid:

14. gpstar748

gpstar748 Well-Known Member

Why couldn't you incorporate the pay system for classifieds into the original BBS?

15. motoford

motoford Well-Known Member

Just a suggestion -- maybe let WERA license holders post ads for free, everyone else pays.

edit: actually that's probably too much work to keep track of who has a valid license.

16. D-Swens

D-Swens sniffin paint fumes

I read through and couldn't really find the info, but are there any plans to allow commercial service providers to post somewhere? (ie painters:D) If WERA needs to make money on that, I completely understand, it is blatant advertising and I'm sure many of us would be willing to pay to keep that allive. I'd just love the chance to transfer/keep my current thread going in the new place. If not, I'd like to at least be able to start a new one, and didn't see that as an option. Any thoughts on this?

17. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Working on it.

18. D-Swens

D-Swens sniffin paint fumes

cewl, thanks:up:

19. EddieCBR1000RR

EddieCBR1000RR Well-Known Member

I can't use my WERA username and password in the new site. What's up with that?

20. Rusty

Rusty WERA Code Monkey

It's a different site... Just register with your same username...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.