1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

New to forum not new to track days introduction

Discussion in 'Information For New Racers' started by Duzuki, Sep 21, 2021.

1. Duzuki

Duzuki New Member

As the title says, i'm new to the forum and wanted to introduce myself. I've been doing track days for about 3 years now and love it. Never plan to quit as long as i'm physically capable. I'm located in Greenville, SC and so far have been to VIR, Jennings GP, and Carolina Motorsport Park. I'm interested in checking out other tracks too such as NJMP, Summit, and Barber. Eventually I'll hit all three in due time.

At the moment I'm recovering from a wreck at VIR. I'm not banged up too bad but my track bike is (2003 Kawasaki zx6RR). I'm expecting to part it out after my injury heals up enough to start wrenching in the garage. Plans are in place to purchase a buddies 2006 SV650 that is already 100% track prepped. Only thing it needs is a new tank which i'm on the hunt for currently. Enjoy some pics of my pre-wrecked bike and drop a comment. Cheers!

0017Canon EOS R53328.JPG IMG_4974.JPG

ToofPic and jrsamples like this.
  2. jrsamples

jrsamples Banned

Where'd you crash at VIR? In Greenville and no RA?!!! :eek:

3. Duzuki

Duzuki New Member

Top of the climbing S's. Not a good place to wreck. it's very high speed. I got lucky and was able to walk away from it. And I wanna go to road america too! It's on my track day bucket list for sure. I mainly go where my local track day buddies go for safety. Going alone is easily possible but if something bad does happen there's no one there to give ya a hand.

4. ToofPic

ToofPic Well-Known Member

Welcome!!

5. Shenanigans

Shenanigans in Mr.Rogers neighborhood

He meant Road Atlanta

6. TurboBlew

TurboBlew Registers Abusers

Have you done any schools??