1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

New Tax Reform thread

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by BigBird, Dec 19, 2017.

1. BigBird

BigBird blah

where is it?

2. Britt

Britt Well-Known Member

What? you can't smell it??... Reform? They wouldn't know Reform if it hit them in the ass.. at best it is a shell game.

Reform... would be The Simple Flat Tax... 10%... No BS, No Filler.... "oh what? The Gov. may have to make some cut backs on spending... well join the fucking club asshole"

sheepofblue likes this.
  3. Potts N Pans

Potts N Pans Well-Known Member

You will find out soon enough

4. Chino52405

Chino52405 Well-Known Member

I, for one, cannot wait for my chance to get raped. It's the only sort of attention we can get in the middle class these days.

5. SuddenBraking

SuddenBraking The Iron Price

SnacktimeKC likes this.
  6. pkaustin

pkaustin Well-Known Member

Trying to figure out where to spend my "Corker Kickback". Woot!

7. BHP41

BHP41 Calling out B.A.N. everyday

8. beac83

beac83 "My safeword is bananna"

So there is now a "final" version. Until We see all the provisions in it, we won't know how hard or when the tax cuts/increases kick in.

All the calculators I've seen so far claim I'll get a small cut 2018-2020, then mine go up (compared to what I pay now) after that.

9. G 97

G 97 Garth

Yep, smoke and mirrors. Some parts are good, other parts not so much. At first glance I think I’ll be paying more.
    If only I could go back in time, be born a minority, smoke crack and have eight or nine babies from several baby daddies. I would be set as far as not paying taxes is concerned.

badmoon692008 and StaccatoFan like this.
  10. pkaustin

pkaustin Well-Known Member

11. pickled egg

pickled egg Tell me more

Fairly certain a family of four earning $25,000 a year doesn't pay federal income taxes...

12. Britt

Britt Well-Known Member

More BullShit...perhaps there are actual facts to back that claim up?

13. SnacktimeKC

SnacktimeKC Well-Known Member

Yep. I do pretty dann well financially but this is horse shit. All I’m asking is everybody pays the same. Phucktards like Trump don’t pay near percentage wise what I pay. Real tax reform would be X% for everyone except below poverty, no reason you couldn’t fill it out on a 3x5 card no matter what you make.

Last edited: Dec 19, 2017
    badmoon692008 likes this.
  14. R Acree

R Acree Banned

Fair would be everyone paying the same amount. Not the same percentage, the same amount.

15. SnacktimeKC

Explain.

16. G 97

G 97 Garth

Considering that a single mom making $25,000 with a child under 17 years of age doesn’t currently pay anything in and actually receives more money back then what they pay in while a typical family making $3.4 mil are in the top 1% who pay close to 40%of all income taxes what would you expect.

How can a family who currently pays nothing while actually getting a net positive return get a tax cut. How can you cut a negative number.

Wait..............
    Give them yet even more money back than what they pay in? :crackup:

Libtards, where fair share just means the bottom 40% should continue to pay nothing while the top 1% who pay 40% should be made to pay even more.

Last edited: Dec 19, 2017
    badmoon692008 and StaccatoFan like this.
  17. G 97

G 97 Garth

Yeah, he pays more.

18. R Acree

R Acree Banned

I receive no more return on my tax dollars than you and vice versa. Why should either of us pay more for those services than the other?

19. SnacktimeKC

A. We have no idea.

B. I’d totally bet it’s no where near the same percentage wise.

20. G 97

G 97 Garth

Statement A. Leads you to your conclusion statement B.
    :crackup: Priceless.

badmoon692008 likes this.