1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

New RoadRace Vid

Discussion in 'General' started by 3wfab, Dec 28, 2004.

1. 3wfab

3wfab Mr. Tsongas to you..

Any peeps when available????

Soon.........

...please..........

........:(

.......:mad:

...........:beer:

2. 3wfab

3wfab Mr. Tsongas to you..

3. vosnick52

vosnick52 Well-Known Member

I want one because I will be in most of it. (hopefully)
    I am pretty sure I was in front of Mark B most of the year unless I didn't show up.
    Send me the vid and I will stop this non-sense.

4. MarkB@home

MarkB@home Member

Well, the masters were sent to the publishers yesterday, they will work on them Tuesday, and the title should be for sale on the internet within 12 days they tell me :D

I got to check with Mongo if its going to be ok to announce the release here on the BBS though..........:(

And yes Tim - you are in it, when you followed me arounda at Barber...but I think you'll like the up close face view of yourself rather than your tailpipe...;) And if you dont like it, then hey - you should have gotten in front ;):D

5. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Yep it's okay. Think they'll have them to you in time for the Atl bike show on the 7th?

Also we're doing another show in Chicago this year the weekend after Talladega.

6. MarkB@home

MarkB@home Member

Great!! Thanks the Mongo. Its turned out to be a great promo for WERA so I hoped you'd see it that way.

I asked them about getting them for the 7th, and they said no - but thats because I'm getting 1000 printed up. BUT if I do a run of say 50 "on demand" (one by one, like the first DVD), then they could overnight them to me for it........I could get them sent direct to you even, let me know:beer:

7. MarkB@home

MarkB@home Member

..also, do you know why when I try to log on at home it says "invalid user name" or something??:confused:

8. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Don't do the 50 on demand unless it doesn't cost anything extra and won't slow down the production of the rest. I'll be ecstatic showing the old one so no extra effort on our part.

Only thing I can think of is you either have your PW wrong (it has to be exactly correct, they're case sensitive) or your username has been changed. Or it could be that you need to give me the Rover.... :D

9. twinRelics

twinRelics Well-Known Member

Great vid Mark, I watched it religiously before I went to Barber and CMP for the first, helped tremendously learning the tracks. Lookin' fwd to the next one

10. Brian129

Brian129 Too many projects

looks like another victum of the identity crisis!!!

go find a thread you know you posted in and figure out your new name, cause markB is not in the members list anymore

11. Brian129

just went and found it for you

your login is wrong because of a new name

KilljoyB

try that

12. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

:D

I kinda like that one.

13. Brian129

it is good, fit real well with the post he had right before it

14. Jugglenutz

Jugglenutz Well-Known Member

What about a preview?:confused: Like last year...30seconds...

Cmon...quit holding out on us...you using the eric cartman you can't come selling technique or something?:Poke:

15. 976-FIZR

976-FIZR In transition...

The first one wouldn't play on my DVD player (Mitsu DD-1000). Can I expect the same regarding the second one? :(

-Wish

16. HPPT

HPPT !!!

now, that's funny. Who is responsible? Dave K.?:D

17. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Wasn't me, I was on 'cation (obligatory grandkid pronunciation).

So should I try and get the 116 posts I need to hit 20k before midnight?

18. HPPT

HPPT !!!

that could make the day interesting.:)

19. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

Don't think it was me.

But than again I can't remember what I had for lunch today.

20. HPPT

HPPT !!!

Well, it wasn't me. :confused: