1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

New Mini Racing Org near Baltimore, MD for 2019

Discussion in 'Mini Racing' started by Toadmeister00, Jan 22, 2019.

1. StaccatoFan

StaccatoFan My 13 year old is faster than your President

Yes...that's the plan, Sir!

We didn't make it last weekend. I woke up that Saturday morning with some sort of 24 hour bug...was hoping to euthanized mercifully until about 6pm that evening, then things came around and I recovered my will to live. Apparently Shorty had a bout of it this weekend.

But, hopefully we're 100 percent next Saturday and the weather cooperates so we can have some fun.

Please stop buy...that would be awesome to meet you!

2. 2wheeldev

2wheeldev Well-Known Member

3. StaccatoFan

Weekend forecast isn't looking good....which completely sucks....everyone do their rain dance backwards!!!!!

britx303 and 2wheeldev like this.
  4. britx303

britx303 Boomstick Butcher…..

Our Lacrosse game is at noon at tick neck park and will be over around 1. We are shooting for going straight over from the game if weather holds out, but we will just be checking it out since it'll be most of the day gone anyways............she's seriously itchin' to get on a roadcourse now!:D

5. StaccatoFan

It's open until like 8 or 9 pm, and it's $30 freakin bucks! Might be worth it to bring the bike and let her ride 3 or 4 sessions. Just my two cents.

Weather's looking like it may be in our favor for tomorrow..we'll be there around noon or 1300.

I'll be on a Red Grom and Alex is on a TTR50. Would love to meet you and place a face to the "name".

6. StaccatoFan

GREAT GOD that was an AWESOME DAY!!!!

@britx303, thanks a TON for stopping in today with us...GREAT meeting you in person and your awesome family!
    Thanks for the pop tarts 'cuz my dumb ass forgot to bring lunch.

britx303 likes this.
  7. britx303

Yeah man.........awesome meeting you and your mini!!! The girls always have a box of pop-tarts in case of emergency:D Going to try to dig into the ttr90 today to see whether or not to repair or replace engine. She does have the ttr125, but she wants to run the 90 instead just to keep it simple for learning road course, and leave the 125 setup for our dirt course here at the house.

8. gpstar748

gpstar748 Well-Known Member

I’m going to stop out for the open practice on Thursday or Friday this week for the open mini-moto practice depending on which day looks good weather wise

I’ll bring a 160 Ohvale if anyone wants to try it out!

britx303 and Wheel Bearing like this.
  9. StaccatoFan

Come Friday. I have my son this weekend.

10. SuddenBraking

SuddenBraking The Iron Price

What days do they have open practice? Every weekday?

11. StaccatoFan

Thursday/Friday/Saturday/Sunday open practice at UnitedMiniMoto.

After this weekend, during the Summer months they may be open Wednesdays, too.

They kind of run it like a track day and split the sessions between karts and Mini's...so you get about 20 minutes or so of track time hourly.

Jordan and Tiffany (main staff) are very helpful and friendly.

SuddenBraking likes this.
  12. gpstar748

Yea, I was most likely going to do Friday as long as the weather is good.

13. britx303

Figures you were there this time............we were at summit. My daughter really wants to check the ohvale out.Post up when you are going to go again, ahead of time so we can head up.We don't live too far from this track.

14. StaccatoFan

We didn't make it there tonight to check out the Ohvale..sorry B-Cretu.

BTW...in case anyone hasn't already seen this...apparently next weekend's MiniGP races at United are moved to Sunday June 9th.

Wheel Bearing likes this.
  15. gpstar748

I was there Friday. One other rider there besides myself and a customer I was delivering a new bike to...

Track has a fun layout but the grip was not amazing in my opinion. Lots of slippy spots where the paint was not burned/ground away entirely and the track needed swept bad.

Overall though great little spot and very accommodating/nice people running it!

Will be back though!

16. Wheel Bearing

Wheel Bearing Professional low sider

I *might* be able to make this!!!

StaccatoFan likes this.
  17. StaccatoFan

Cool! Alex turns 9 on Saturday. I'm having a cake made, so after the races are over and trophies are passed out, I wanna
    put him on the "1" box on top of the podium and we can all wish him a happy bday.

britx303 likes this.
  18. britx303

That'll be awesome!!!We will do our best to make it up there.Work schedule is all over the place right now though.

StaccatoFan likes this.
  19. StaccatoFan

Thanks! Help me eat this cake or I may get diabetes! LOL

britx303 likes this.
  20. britx303

Seriously going to do my best to get up there. Is this going to be a race day or practice day?