1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

New Forum

Discussion in 'General' started by WERA, Aug 8, 2000.

1. WERA

WERA Administrator

For those of you who only look at the nifty little lightbulbs I have put up a new forum for the posting of race reports so go to it. Also did a little bit of updating of some of the other portions of the bbs but nothing major.

2. Tracee Polcin

Tracee Polcin Pic by IYF Photo

Needs a day job? ROTFLMFAO [​IMG]
    I need one to make more money so I can race more maybe. Plus if I had to really work at work I wouldn't be able to post and piss off everybody on the BBS.

3. WERA

WERA Administrator

I couldn't resist and it was the best I could come up with waaayyyyyyy too early in the morning.

As for pissing people off - you just have to try harder you haven't done that in at least a week! [​IMG]

4. wyldkat1

wyldkat1 Well-Known Member

just out of curiosity, how did you guys add the "wannabe" and whatever it was Tracee put under your nicks??

5. wyldkat1

LMMFAO...nevermind [​IMG]

6. WERA

WERA Administrator

I have powers beyond those of mere mortals such as yourself [​IMG]

Actually, knowing the owner of the software that is the BBS I have the passwords to change things like that.

7. Tracee Polcin

Maybe I can come up with something after Roebling. [​IMG]

8. wyldkat1

i see this hehe....

9. wera122

wera122 Guest

I'll see what I can do about holding you up in practice, walking through your pit too many times, and rambling on endlessly about how great racing is.

Let me know if there's anything else I can do to push your buttons and we'll have a shout-fest on the BBS next week. [​IMG]

10. Tracee Polcin

Hold me up in practice? LOL!! I don't think I lost a practice all season or least in the top 3. [​IMG]

Sure your welcome to my pit if you can find it!!! It'll be the one with all the empties laying around. Stop by on Saturday after practice if you are not racing and knock back of few with us.

I am sure between me and you we can come up with something to gripe about next week. [​IMG]

Seriously though stop by and say hey. I pit out by turn 5. It's nice and quite out there. Nobody trying to borrow your wife or something like that.

11. wera122

wera122 Guest

I tried to stop by but couldn't clear the damn fence. Next time I'll walk over between races and we'll chat. [​IMG]

Will you be there in Sept? I should have the bike back together and the leathers repaired by then.

12. Tracee Polcin

You bet, I'll be there. Yeah walk over to my pit and not crash by me. [​IMG] I'm pissed though that I didn't get to see the Evil thing.

13. wera122

wera122 Guest

I'll make it over this time. Walking for sure. I don't want to see the Evel thing again. It might have been fun to watch from the fence, but not from the front row seat.

Stationary objects coming right at you are scary! [​IMG]