1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

New Bridgestones?

Discussion in 'General' started by ryguy, Feb 28, 2011.

1. jamve

jamve Well-Known Member

A little confused as to what the pressures are being set at. Looking to try the medium slicks.

2. stickboy274

stickboy274 Stick-a-licious Tire Dude

On the slicks, we look for 30 front, 28 or lower on the rear hot off the track. This time of year go for 28 front, 25 rear off the warmers. That should put you close.

3. xbikeracer

xbikeracer Active Member

that isnt suspension its tire pressure i have dunlops here that did that as i set the tire pressure at 31 hot when i went to 33 hot the rippin stop

4. xbikeracer

xbikeracer Active Member

Hey stick been tring to call you. Im going to be running the Bridgestones this year whats a good starting point for the R10's and the V01. Im thinking the V01 route I like my tires very direct. Im coming from Dunlops but I am not going to be paying 320 euro for tires this year. I raced on 002-003's and hated life I was losing the front and running wide every where has this been cured in the new tires or will they be struggling to keep up with times of the Dunlops, Pirrilis/Metzelers.

5. bEeR

bEeR Hookers & Blow

I felt the same way about the 003's, looking to switch over to the Stone's this year myself coming from U.S. Dunlop Slicks.

6. uswjmc22

uswjmc22 Obfusc8

Derek, what's the skinny on the new V01?
    I have your standard 250 slicks on my bike now,
    120 front and 165 rear.

7. xbikeracer

xbikeracer Active Member