1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

New alpinestars race replica (tech air) suit

Discussion in 'Race Gear and Accessories For Sale' started by guitarhero, Nov 9, 2017.

1. guitarhero

guitarhero Well-Known Member

Brand New, just tried it on and it doesn't fit well on my legs. This suit is only available to top level race teams and I got this from someone who used to work for Alpinestars in Europe. Suit is $2899 retail and also has brand new chest protector, back protector, and pucks. Thing is a work of art and I totally wish that I fit in it. $2000 shipped for everything!!! Its a size 44/54 and I'm 5'11" 210 lbs and it's just a tad too small. Can't upload a pic on here, so send me a text if interested, this is seriously the dopest suit I've ever seen. 6619023651, located in Lancaster CA.

2. R/T Performance

R/T Performance Well-Known Member

have you considered having it altered? Dan from sport bike leather service does top notch work

3. guitarhero

Yeah, ive got another spidi that fits great, don't really want to put more money into this one :(

4. guitarhero

The suit is black/white/neon yellow

5. Hyperdyne

Hyperdyne Indy United SBK

Pics are extremely helpful..

6. guitarhero

Cannot upload pics on here, send me a text and I'll get you pics right away. 6619023651.

Price bump $1900

7. TX Joose

TX Joose Well-Known Member

Download tapatalk and do it thru that.

8. guitarhero

Final price before I go tailor it to fit me better. $1700 for a brand new bad ass suit that retails for $2800...

9. Algonquin

Algonquin VRRA and DOCC no.92

For comparison purposes what Alpinestars size does fit you properly? Your other (Spidi) suit size? thx.

10. guitarhero

First Alpinestars suit, so I'm not sure, it just doesn't fit well on my legs. I'm a 42/52 I think in my spidi and it's tight also, just not as tight on my legs. I'm 5'11" and 210 lbs