1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Netflix. What to watch?

Discussion in 'General' started by Dits, Mar 30, 2017.

1. casjoker

casjoker Refusing middle age

Zero, zero, zero was good if you can handle subtitles. I really enjoyed season 2 of Yellowstone.

2. HPPT

HPPT !!!

That was some Uncut Gems shit!

3. eggfooyoung

eggfooyoung You no eat more!

Just started Ozark. S1E4. Good so far.

4. tiggen

tiggen Things are lookin' up.

Just watched On Any Sunday on Amazon for free.

5. noles19

noles19 Well-Known Member

Am I the only one who hated the last half of season 3 of Ozark?
    The brother aspect and everything was so predictable and the stuff with Ruth also.

ClemsonsR6 and Rebel635 like this.
  6. Cannoli

Cannoli Typical Uccio

Amazon Prime’s “Tails from the Loop” is pretty good. It’s like a modern day twilight zone that is less dark and more uplifting, but definitely twisted. Two episodes in and am enjoying it. I’m forcing myself not to binge watch so I’ll have something to pool forward to watching each evening. At least for the next 6 evenings anyway.

7. aaronson

aaronson Well-Known Member

The Death of Stalin ...... pretty good

Motofun352 likes this.
  8. Robin172

Robin172 Well-Known Member

Bloody hilarious.

9. CRA_Fizzer

CRA_Fizzer Honking at putter!

Highly recommend Unorthodox.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Yzasserina likes this.
  10. eggfooyoung

Just finish Ozark.

Ending was pretty predictable, but good.

11. eggfooyoung

I thought them driving around was a ploy for the brother to be able to reenter and clean up a few things...

12. Robin172

The Last Man On The Moon.

stk0308 likes this.
  13. eggfooyoung

That the Eugene Cernan bio? It was pretty damn good, if so. Back when astronauts were rock stars.

14. ClemsonsR6

ClemsonsR6 Well-Known Member

Pretty much, I was bored with it as well. Didn't totally see the ending for S3, but I could've guessed it.

noles19 likes this.
  15. noles19

noles19 Well-Known Member

Once he talked to the lawyer he was dead and they were really trying to drive home the wife being ruthless..
    Which is fine but it makes the stuff with Ruth unbearable to me, because now you know exactly how the next season will go with Ruth and the old woman working together.
    They should have had the wife kill the guy who attacked Ruth and been creative.

16. Tas

Tas Well-Known Member

I just started watching it, season 2 episode 5. i’m liking it to.

17. Robin172

Yep, that's the one.

18. rwdfun

rwdfun

Actually seemed to me that they were walking the wife back from being the bad guy in the family. She seemed pretty distraught with her choice but her damn brother just didn't get it. I do wonder why they wouldn't just tie him up and force feed him meds to get him thinking straight enough to realize he's fucked if he stays. In his state he just wasn't getting that.

The new cold blooded leader will be the KC mob boss if he takes up the drug running offer in spite of his boys pecker getting shot off. Money >> family with that choice. Would also hint that Marty could have avenged Ruth's beating and still had a KC relationship. Now he has no KC mob friends or Ruth

19. Yzasserina

Yzasserina sound it out

Unorthodox, on Netflix. So far, 4 part miniseries about young Jewish woman who flees Hasidic community in Brooklyn and goes to Berlin to begin a new life. Excellent, a lot of Yiddish with subtitles.

20. sharkattack

sharkattack Rescued pets over people. All day, every day

It got me by surprise. Of all the wimmins in Ozark, who is most likely to encourage 2XIDB?