1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

NESBA Auction for Mark B

Discussion in 'General' started by Dutch, May 3, 2007.

1. Dutch

Dutch Token white guy

All proceeds to go to Mark B via the paypal account Todd has graciously set up.

What is up for auction? A year pass to any NESBA events the holder wishes to participate in. This auction will end on Wednesday, May 9th at 5:00 pm EST. For the next 12 months - until May 9th 2008 - the holder of this pass can ride any NESBA event in any region of the country. Simply call the office and notify the staff of your intentions and a space will be reserved for you at any event you chose. Get a wild hair on the Monday prior to a VIR weekend and want to ride? Call the office and let them know and you will be added to the list. Want to ride all 130 events over the next 12 months? Just call in and say so. If you're not already a member we will also provide you with a membership. The only thing we will ask is for the courtesy of a phone call letting us know you are planning on attending so that the boys in the home office can make sure your name is on the event participant list. "But what happens if the event is full" you ask? For this one special situation, this one time only offering, there is no such thing as a full event. You are gauranteed a slot no matter what.

2. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

$200 to start because. . .

3. RoadRacerX

RoadRacerX Jesus Freak

Wow! :up:

NESBA DOESN'T suck! :tut:

4. Even Keel

Even Keel Banned

$500 just because more.

5. hrvat2

hrvat2 Well-Known Member

Can't match Dave K's $200 right now, but does Mark have a paypal addy (I'm sure he does, what is it?)...I could definitely swing a bit less than that for the time being.

I.G.

6. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

Dutch, I just did the rough math on the value of this. :eek: :up:

7. Even Keel

Even Keel Banned

8. STT-Rider

STT-Rider Well-Known Member

Dutch,

I'll throw in a $200 kicker on top of whatever the winning bid is.

Please email me the addy for a check and it'll save the Pay Pal fees and I'll mail it tomorrow.

NESBA rocks!

Last edited: May 3, 2007
  9. Dutch

Dutch Token white guy

Outstanding! Thanks Monte! :up:

10. jkhonea

jkhonea Back Again

Dutch, that is absolutely incredible! And Dave, you got my curiousity up and I ran the numbers also. Just, wow. Amazing!!!

11. G6D

G6D Well-Known Member

Why not make it a raffle, instead of an auction? More work on someone's part, but I think Mark would benefit more from a raffle!

12. Even Keel

Even Keel Banned

Bare with me I've been socializing. Did STT just match NESBA's offer?

13. smiley

smiley Well-Known Member

I'll bid $1,500
    Could have been any of us hope he starts healing up soon !!!

14. R Acree

R Acree Banned

No, but it doen't matter.:D

15. Even Keel

Even Keel Banned

Feel free to raffle something. I'll buy a ticket. Send me one.

16. Even Keel

Even Keel Banned

What does that mean?

17. Even Keel

Even Keel Banned

18. R Acree

R Acree Banned

As I understand it, they are throwing in $200 on top of the winning bid as a bonus. It didn't matter because the next post topped your bid which you just beat. (and are likely to beat again when you start outbidding yourself again). If you understand what I just posted, you haven't had enough to drink.

19. Dutch

Dutch Token white guy

You guys are amazing :up: With Monte's $200 add on we are up to $1700 and this auction is less than an hour old. Thank you guys.

Good idea on the raffle G6D but I kind of already started this ball rolling and people have committed offers.

20. Seven+2 1's

Seven+2 1's Well-Known Member

WOW!!! Words cannot describe. I'm still stuttering from the magnitude of this Auction. God Bless Mark B.
    +1 Dutch and +1 NESBA. :up:

WWW.NESBA.COM
    WWW.DUNLOP.COM
    T2 Tirewarmers