1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Nerds!!!!!

Discussion in 'General' started by Dave K, Aug 25, 2021.

1. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

I know a few of you are pretty tech savvy and a few of you are complete morons who shouldn't be allowed near a toaster much less a computer. I need some quick insight from the tech savvy.

What are some good sources for technology related products on the deal and they keep it simple by notifying you via email? Like Newegg. Any others?

Thanks! This is for the Sam.

2. sheepofblue

sheepofblue Well-Known Member

LOTS of different types of technology. So are you talking general purpose computers, embedded, electronic parts, or other esoteric stuff like astronomy gear etc.

A bit more info might get you some high quality answers from this crew. Well and a couple of good laughers and some ripping :beer:

3. Venom51

Venom51 John Deere Equipment Expert - Not really

I keep looking at the market place and finding every reason not to buy anything. I primarily use Mircocenter but only because it's local to me and I can go pick it up if I need it today. Can't remember the last time I bought from NewEgg and really have no intention to do so. I shop so little these days that I really have no idea who has the best deals.

Last edited: Aug 25, 2021
    BigBird likes this.
  4. pickled egg

pickled egg Tell me more

Not to mention the “best deals” are between items priced $14.99 at store X and $16.99 at store Y.

How anyone can piss away the time to bargain shop for disposable shit that doesn’t differ in price enough to buy a good cup of *$ is beyond me.

cav115 likes this.
  5. joec

joec brace yourself

You did see who posted this, right?

Spooner, Robin172 and YamahaRick like this.
  6. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

The electronic components to the board level I got covered (usual places and the manufacturer). I know it was a very open type of request but the Sam doesn't have more then that.

7. pickled egg

pickled egg Tell me more

I refuse to gaze downward ;)

8. eggfooyoung

eggfooyoung You no eat more!

You like to look right up in to his eyes?

9. pickled egg

pickled egg Tell me more

Did someone give him a bucket to stand on?

10. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

Right before I jump, climb you like a monkey climbs a tree, punch you in the brain an skull f@ck floss your brain. :D

11. Pneumatico Delle Vittorie

Pneumatico Delle Vittorie Retired "Tire" Guy

Here you go
    [​IMG]

And you're welcome

12. beac83

beac83 "My safeword is bananna"

Are these still available? I haven't seen them in a long time around here.

13. R Acree

R Acree Banned

You can get damn near anything from Amazon...including Nerds

14. Chino52405

Chino52405 Well-Known Member

You can still get them, and they also have big Chewy Nerds now that are amazing.

15. YoshiHNS

YoshiHNS Mr. Slowly

There aren't any real tech deals out there anymore, unless saving $5 is a deal.

Avoid Newegg. Chinese bought them out years ago and it's awful now. Never sure who you're actually buying from and if it's legit.