1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Nelson Ledges Safety Fund - $1000 Target

Discussion in 'General' started by ekraft84, Sep 13, 2006.

1. oldguy

oldguy NC novice old dude

Absolutely! Leverage the place with OPM. With 3k owners we should have enough equity to qualify with the SBA and own our own track. We could double the fees to the car peeps to pay for it. Rent out the condos at trackside for events.......... the possibilities are endless.
    Doyle, the owners a lawyer....... whats his weak spot? (besides money)

2. chrysta1

chrysta1 Well-Known Member

Another $50 Sent..

3. Shyster d'Oil

Shyster d'Oil Gerard Frommage

If he's like me, hookers, champagne and MotoGP on the tube would float his boat, but you might want to toss in a Viagara just in case.

4. EJ999

EJ999 Well-Known Member

Nelson Fund

Eddie,

Shelley and I have sent $100 in memory of my friend Mike Fox. Mike died at Grattan on June 5, 2004 after he went off at T10.

Thanks for taking the initiative to help.

Eric

5. ekraft84

ekraft84 Registered User

Great Eric, thanks. Tell Shelley I said hello.

6. Heavy-Dee

Heavy-Dee Well-Known Member

For the locals it'd be cool to have a building where one could rent out a garage space, keep their bike and stuff there. I'd have to be a "club membership" type of thing. But it would be cool.

HD

7. JBall

JBall REALLY senior member

50$ sent to ekraft.

This is in honor of my mock race there in the fall of 1989 on my 900 Ninja when I was so happy that I was beating my buddy that I promptly ran off in T1. I saw the tires coming closer and closer and I am sure my eyes were as big as saucers. (Got it whoaed down though) I've been pretty fortunate there since then but this will be for all the others that have trekked through the grass there. Move those tires!

8. TrentThomas

TrentThomas .........

Sent $25 (since I'm broke and cheap.)

Don't want to dilute the chances on the gloves for the real contributers, so you can remove me from the pool for that drawing if you want. Or, if I win, I'll sell and donate proceeds to the fund.

Good idea and thanks, Eddie.

9. oldguy

We need a female, ex-military owner. The government will fall over itself to lend her money to buy the place and if she doesn't pay it back it's no big deal. Would that be Rhiannon?
    That would make her a disadvantaged, veteran-owned business. Ummmm, tax dollars at work.
    Seriously though, Eddie I just took some scrap aluminum to the recycler; add $66.60 to the pot. Checks in the mail!

10. ekraft84

ekraft84 Registered User

Schweet!

11. R6#486

R6#486 Shockin the Shockers!!

Lets Keep it going everyone!!!!:up: We all know people that have raced, practiced there that may not know about this or have not donated yet, so lets get to them!!! AWESOME so far!!!:beer:

12. oldguy

So what is the fund up to Eddie?

13. Racer45

Racer45 old guy just tryin'

gotta be getting close to 4k?

14. R6#486

R6#486 Shockin the Shockers!!

:crackhead: Sup JB!

15. ekraft84

ekraft84 Registered User

16. Jim

Jim Know your grids...

Donating $100 in memory of Bob Stanley.
    Don't do pay pal, how do I get the money to you?

Jim Sublet

17. Racer45

Racer45 old guy just tryin'

:crackhead: sup Jeff:moon:

18. ekraft84

ekraft84 Registered User

Just PM'd you Jim.

Thanks.

19. Fireball

Fireball Well-Known Member

There was annoucement made at the Fasttrax race this weekend about the track fund. I would expect that some of the Fasttrax riders will get involved.

20. Omegaman

Omegaman All hondas all the time!

it is also posted on the main page at Localriders.com